2014 Freshman Class - Worst 4 Year Record/Winning % Since First JC Years - Numbers Don't Lie | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2014 Freshman Class - Worst 4 Year Record/Winning % Since First JC Years - Numbers Don't Lie

Reaction Score
My only comments about the post Calhoun era are Ollie and his staff have to make a slam dunk this year! Yes we lost out on some great recruits but we still had some great talent come in and still have some awesome talent going forward! Develop these players please! This is what has lacked mostly as I watched each of the past double digit losing years! Wagner and Northeastern losses are not excusable!!!! Both teams did nothing great in their conf! I mentioned these because we had our entire team! I will stay calm until I see what 17/18 brings!

Reaction Score
Absolutely, today's seniors were part of one of the worst recruiting classes we ever had. I bet, if you tried real hard, you might remember something happening around that time. Something about an APR ban and a Hall of Fame coach retiring?

The recruiting since then has been significantly better. So I am absolutely willing to give that class a pass. Until next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom