Not open for further replies.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Yikes! Lots of good info there..

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
If I'm Pittsburgh or any other D1 program looking for a head coach, I go after Niele Ivey of ND. She's ND's recruiting coordinator and IMHO is the reason why ND has made significant strides and improvement in their recruiting. If the ND guards are any indication she definitely knows how to coach.

Reaction Score
Can't imagine why Muffet would leave...or Cviv stay, for that matter...next to Geno, Muffet McGraw fields the feistiest teams in college sports...!

Reaction Score
If I'm Pittsburgh or any other D1 program looking for a head coach, I go after Niele Ivey of ND. She's ND's recruiting coordinator and IMHO is the reason why ND has made significant strides and improvement in their recruiting. If the ND guards are any indication she definitely knows how to coach.

And according to a certain board, she fills out a red dress rather well...

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I still believe CVS's contract will be extended.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
CViv seems to be miserable. But maybe that is how she has always come across on the sidelines and in interviews.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
This game is probably much more important to Baylor than it is UCONN since Kim is still in the process of establishing this program as a perennial power. Getting UCONN on the schedule every year is such a plus, as are Tennessee, Notre Dame and Stanford. I would like to see Duke and UNC added to that list.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
CViv seems to be miserable. But maybe that is how she has always come across on the sidelines and in interviews.

This year has been tough. When we're playing like crap, of course she's going to look miserable. In the last post game interview she pretty well said that she's looking forward to next year.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
This year has been tough. When we're playing like crap, of course she's going to look miserable. In the last post game interview she pretty well said that she's looking forward to next year.

She needs to learn to hide her emotions better, like Mulkey.:D

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Muffet stays another 10 years or so. Both McGuff and Ivey seem like good choices.

CViv looks old, tired, and unhappy. Banghart would be a refreshing change.

Pitt would be an opportunity for Shea, but she'd be mired in the cellar for a while. She might be able to recruit from the Carolinas for an ACC team, but it would take time and loads of energy. If I were her, I'd stay.

Reaction Score
Banghart would be a big step down IMO. If Pernetti wants to go the cheap route, she would probably fit the bill, but she has no ties to Rutgers. He could downgrade and go after some coaches with ties to the university like Chris Dailey, Patty Coyle, or even a combo like Melanie Bascom and Vicky Picot. As a season ticket holder for many years, I really hope he doesn't go after Banghart.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Nan, if you don't mind me asking what is your source? Or is this just your guess?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Nan, if you don't mind me asking what is your source? Or is this just your guess?
Not a guess, but that doesn't make it gospel, either. Banghart is the leading candidate as of today.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

As long as she stays in the ACC. :D

And according to a certain board, she fills out a red dress rather well...

That was a big discussion at work for the past few days.... ND will have quite a few new fans in the Piedmont Triad when they finally do join the ACC ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom