2014-2015 Season Tickets Shipped | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2014-2015 Season Tickets Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've had seasons under my name for 29 years at the XL(on somebody's seasons for the past 37 years) and I have been moved around too.
For the 2000 season they moved me from Sec 201 row A to 204 row DD(after the 1999 Championship)-with their center court up high is better than corner low theory.

I've dodged the bullet for the last few years getting moved to 109 for the last 3 seasons.

I'll see where I get put this year.

From what others are saying I guess I'll probably get "Jeffersoned" (Movin' On Up) " :)

For certain games we are like human checkers moving from here to there-so it doesn't really bother me where my seats are-as long as they are not in the rafters.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not for nothing but some of you sound REALLY spoiled.

Spoiled? No. Frustrated? Absolutely. Many of us donate large amounts and have triple-digit priority points while we also stuck with team during a period many did not and what we're getting for our $ and commitment is not a great bang for the buck. This year's XL Center sked is easily the worst we've ever had -- the best non-conference game is CCSU! -- with SMU and Cincy as the big reward for paying $30 bucks a seat to sit in the 200s for Assumption and Bryant. That is absolutely enough to make any of us question the $$ commitment for season tickets.

On the other hand, when I called the ticket office last March and the ONLY question they asked before giving me four very decent seats to see my school win the National Championship in Big D was 'are you an active UConn Club member?' It made every cent I will ever give to UConn worth it!

C

Chief00

I got moved back just one row - so I am fortunate. From what I understand taking 800 seats out of the lower level was an XL decision not a UConn one. Couldn't they put the bar elsewhere? After a few drinks - good seats are not so important.

Reaction Score
I got moved back just one row - so I am fortunate. From what I understand taking 800 seats out of the lower level was an XL decision not a UConn one. Couldn't they put the bar elsewhere? After a few drinks - good seats are not so important.
So what is the story with this bar?
Can I just park myself there to watch the game? Reserved seating @ the bar? Serve food?

Reaction Score
From sec 111 to 108. Schedule is sickening. We need a p5 invite. This is not sustainable unless the state subsidies the coming losses

Reaction Score
Just got them today. Nice looking tickets. Pictures of different players on each ticket.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
yeah this works---I got moved from 109 to 204 Row P

I'm pissed and sending them back...no donation from me next year. I'll pay up on stub hub for the few games I actually want to see. They can keep the Asumption tickets---damn
FWIW, they rank seats in the middle as better than those in the end zones even though they are higher.

Reaction Score
So what is the story with this bar?
Can I just park myself there to watch the game? Reserved seating @ the bar? Serve food?

They put in a mega-bar, but then just put pergo on the bathroom floors and call it a day.

Reaction Score
They put in a mega-bar, but then just put pergo on the bathroom floors and call it a day.

It is as cheap as it sounds. When my son and I went to wwe raw this past June, the bathroom by us was partially "renovated". There was a thin layer of pergo over 25% of the floor.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I'm happy. Same seats in Hartford and moved up 5 rows on campus

Reaction Score
Same section (215), same seats, but bumped back one row. Was hoping to go the other way this year, but I'll take my one-row deduction and live with it.

Reaction Score
Returned my season tickets today with a note to keep your section 204 Row P seats.

I'll bet when they are released on ticketmaster I can find better seats than what I was given--it's a shame

Reaction Score
Returned my season tickets today with a note to keep your section 204 Row P seats.

I'll bet when they are released on ticketmaster I can find better seats than what I was given--it's a shame

They really did a number on the XL ST holders this year. Wait until the day after the deadline to announce the actual schedule, and then take 800(?) seats out of commission but neglect to mention it.

Reaction Score

Did you speak to someone in the ticket office regarding a refund?

Just curious how they handle it.

I always thought once you paid for the tickets there are no refunds.

Reaction Score
XL took out 800 seats, not UConn. What are they supposed to do, hang everyone from rafters on an inflatable chair? It is what it is. It's sucks to be moved but UConn didn't do it for no reason.

Reaction Score
Did you speak to someone in the ticket office regarding a refund?

Just curious how they handle it.

I always thought once you paid for the tickets there are no refunds.

yeah, just mail them back w a note...they have no problem issuing a refund.

Reaction Score
I have season tickets for the XL center and have 4 priority points. Does anyone know if I'll be able to purchase single game tickets for the uconn/texas game before the general public? thanks

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
XL took out 800 seats, not UConn. What are they supposed to do, hang everyone from rafters on an inflatable chair? It is what it is. It's sucks to be moved but UConn didn't do it for no reason.

People have been moved out of their seats for decades. Why is this year such an issue?

Reaction Score
I have season tickets for the XL center and have 4 priority points. Does anyone know if I'll be able to purchase single game tickets for the uconn/texas game before the general public? thanks
I would call UConn club before they go on sale. They have been able to help me in the past for big games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom