2014-15 UCONN Jersey Available Online | The Boneyard

2014-15 UCONN Jersey Available Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In case there are out of state uconn fans who haven't been able to purchase a jersey for a while like myself, you will be pleased to know the uconnhuskies.com shop has #11 for sale.

I tweeted Kyle on Tuesday about when the jerseys are coming and he said by the end of the week and sure enough it's on the website! ;)

I went back 3 pages to see if anyone made a post about this but I didn't see one. If I missed it please ignore this thread.

Reaction Score
ekiemeno said:
In case there are out of state uconn fans who haven't been able to purchase a jersey for a while like myself, you will be pleased to know the uconnhuskies.com shop has #11 for sale.

I tweeted Kyle on Tuesday about when the jerseys are coming and he said by the end of the week and sure enough it's on the website! ;)

I went back 3 pages to see if anyone made a post about this but I didn't see one. If I missed it please ignore this thread.

Thanks for the update! Been checking every day the past two weeks.

What's odd is, based off the pictures it doesn't look like the back has the ghost printing/fabric with the Husky head, championship stars, etc. That would suck if they aren't actually there.

For $75 they should be.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Thanks for the update! Been checking every day the past two weeks.

What's odd is, based off the pictures it doesn't look like the back has the ghost printing/fabric with the Husky head, championship stars, etc. That would suck if they aren't actually there.

For $75 they should be.

Ya I think that is odd too. I'm going to check out the real deal at the co-op tonight to see if that's actually what they look like.

Reaction Score
Yea, I was staring hard/zooming in on the pic but the print still didn't magically appear.

@Penfield, sounds good and be sure to report back!

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Left over Jerome Dyson jerseys...

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
No graphic on the back of the jersey. A bit disappointing but I think it's not that bad since it's just screen printed anyways

Reaction Score
No graphic on the back of the jersey. A bit disappointing but I think it's not that bad since it's just screen printed anyways

Honestly, I'm really disappointed. The backs weren't actually screen printed but were a completely separate perforated piece of fabric which made the ghost images.

It's kind of ridiculous they're pricing that particular jersey at $75 and you aren't even getting an authentic replica.

Reaction Score
Not only do they no longer sell authentic jerseys but now they can't even sell a proper replica? I can remember the selection being plentiful (authentics, throwbacks and multiple jersey #'s) only a few years ago. What happened? It's embarrassing compared to what other schools and to what we used to offer.

Reaction Score
Digging deeper into the online store I'm seeing both replica and authentic options for the new uniform shorts so I'm hoping the authentic Jersey isn't too far behind.

I tweeted at Kyle Muncy asking about it and will report back if I hear anything.

Reaction Score
Well that was fast... Straight from the horses mouth:

@UConnLA Only a replica for the jersey. The authentic is too expensive for stores to bring in at the number of pieces required. Sorry.

That's a huge bummer.

Reaction Score
I like those warm up gray shooting shirts ( long sleeve). Are those available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom