2013 Women's semi and championship games on DVD? | The Boneyard

2013 Women's semi and championship games on DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They haven't been released yet. I went to the Huskies official web site. Lots of DVDs, no new releases. Check the teams official site under DVDs.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I was looking for the NCAA games before the final 4…Not on Youtube.

Reaction Score
You can pick up a DVD of those two games at your local pharmacy. They have been approved by the FDA to treat depression in the State of Connecticut. Watch regularly for best results. :D

I have both on my DVR, but don't know how to transfer them to a DVD.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
You can pick up a DVD of those two games at your local pharmacy. They have been approved by the FDA to treat depression in the State of Connecticut. Watch regularly for best results. :D

you need a DVD recorder (sort of like a VCR)

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score

Me too- I watch each game weekly. If I cn figure out how to record off DVD I will let you know. It's amazing- Notre Dame never looked like they could or would win that game- horrible body language and horrible defense against screens. Achonwa caked it in early too!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Me too- I watch each game weekly. If I cn figure out how to record off DVD I will let you know. It's amazing- Notre Dame never looked like they could or would win that game- horrible body language and horrible defense against screens. Achonwa caked it in early too!

You can buy a DVD converter, hook it up to your cable box and just record the game onto a DVD fairly easily and inexpensively. Try Amazon or newegg to poke around and see what might work best for you. Here's a link to an example of what you might find.

Can I Record Programs off My Cable DVR Onto a DVD?, Science magazine

Reaction Score
I've watched the game against ND about 10 times by now and love it each time (Stewie's happy face after scoring each of her 3's puts a huge smile on my face every time I see it)! I've actually watched it more times than the championship game :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I just watched the Kentucky Elite Eight game... Mo Jeff and Mo Tuck performed like upperclassmen!

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I was looking for the NCAA games before the final 4…Not on Youtube.
There's some I believe. I haven't done a thorough search but the Louisville Tennessee game was there.

Geno-ista

Reaction Score

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
I just watched the Kentucky Elite Eight game... Mo Jeff and Mo Tuck performed like upperclassmen!

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
That was encouraging- Mo Jef was playing ell against a strong guard oriented team- and Tuck is just a cool customer that is going to be an absolute force I think!
I've watched the game against ND about 10 times by now and love it each time (Stewie's happy face after scoring each of her 3's puts a huge smile on my face every time I see it)! I've actually watched it more times than the championship game :)

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
It's funny- we all were focused on Bria Hartley's mistakes this season- when I watch all those replays over many times - I realized how good Bria was by the end of the season. Pushing the ball, creating & her defense was exceptional. Hopefully she will get that consistent shooting stroke back!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
It's funny- we all were focused on Bria Hartley's mistakes this season- when I watch all those replays over many times - I realized how good Bria was by the end of the season. Pushing the ball, creating & her defense was exceptional. Hopefully she will get that consistent shooting stroke back!
yup Bria was a threat... and came thru like a vet! Geno had confidence in her all along by playing her thru it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom