2013 Final Four Tkts | The Boneyard

2013 Final Four Tkts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You can sign up & purchase tickets beginning today for the regionals and the FF via a 2013 NCAA Final Four Ticket information Google. The logo will include a fleur-di-lis as a bow to New Orleans heritage. GO UCONN!

Reaction Score
Not so fast S1836! I had many months ago registered my interest in FF tkts & was told I'd hear back by Oct. 1. So, today I get the email with logo, promises of better seats than usually available (for more bucks naturally), so even tho I'm only a lurker, I posted here that ticket buying is open. After checking with my wife again on the dates, I went back to buy. I signed in & was told they'd be in touch by Oct. 1?! So posting above is like shooting and then aiming, but I gather the NCAA is getting ready to get ready. My wife & I have attended nine FFs and UCONN has won most. We have also always been in nose bleed heaven.
Sorry if I misled.

Reaction Score
The prices are incredibly high. How does one make a family event out of this at these prices?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Not so fast S1836! I had many months ago registered my interest in FF tkts & was told I'd hear back by Oct. 1. So, today I get the email with logo, promises of better seats than usually available (for more bucks naturally), so even tho I'm only a lurker, I posted here that ticket buying is open. After checking with my wife again on the dates, I went back to buy. I signed in & was told they'd be in touch by Oct. 1?! So posting above is like shooting and then aiming, but I gather the NCAA is getting ready to get ready. My wife & I have attended nine FFs and UCONN has won most. We have also always been in nose bleed heaven.
Sorry if I misled.
Multiple personality disorder???

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The hotel prices are incredibly high. I hope the game tickets are not too bad.

Reaction Score
For those of us too lazy to research this, just how incredible is "incredibly high"?

Ticket prices are as follows:

• Floor Seats (NEW) - $800 • Courtside Seats (NEW) - $400
• Lower Level - $200 • Upper Level Sideline - $150
• Upper Level Corners and Endzones - $125

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads