2013-14 Non-Conference Schedule Announced (merged) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2013-14 Non-Conference Schedule Announced (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm sure attendance of 1,000 will be new highs in Memphis, Greenville, and Orlando.
Three years ago USF packed the arena for UCONN. Last year they jumped the ticket prices from $8 up to $35 and only filled half the arena. About 75% UCONN for both games. If they keep the ticket prices reasonable, they will do well in Florida. Half the state is transfers from up north anyway.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Three years ago USF packed the arena for UCONN. Last year they jumped the ticket prices from $8 up to $35 and only filled half the arena. About 75% UCONN for both games. If they keep the ticket prices reasonable, they will do well in Florida. Half the state is transfers from up north anyway.
And 75% of the states falls into one of the prime demographics for WCBB - SENIORS!
I do think we can really help kick start attendance for some of these schools - many of them have good WCBB demographics, they just haven't had the teams/focus to develop the audience. I like to look at Louisville as a good example of what a little focus, a good coach, a school commitment, and quality competition can do. Not sure what the figures were pre BE and pre Jeff, but they have had top 5 attendance figures for a number of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom