2012 Mock Draft by NBAdraft.net | The Boneyard

2012 Mock Draft by NBAdraft.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i'm pretty sure that must be old...not that it would be impossible, but i don't see AD as a top 5 pick right now...someone will take in the lottery on size and potential alone, but not #1 right now...JL is a lottery pick, but again, think #2 is high...

Reaction Score
not old was updated 11/30. Drummond will be a top 5 pick. He shows flashes of how good he could be. Keep in mind he turned 18 in august.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
where was Neils on that list?

Reaction Score
Neils will go pro in Germany for a year then get drafted a la Ater Majok

Reaction Score
charlotte takes a pg even though they have kemba? with guys like terrence jones and thomas robinson still available? that mock draft is making a mockery of mock drafts.

Reaction Score
That site sucks. I like the love but once again they are wrong.

Reaction Score
Has Drummond and Lamb as 1&2 right now.
Hard to imagine Barnes or Davis won't be picked #1.

Drummond and Lamb will both be top 10 picks, IMO, and both have solid pro careers, however

Reaction Score
Could be wrong, but I don't think Barnes will even be worked out by the team holding the #1 pick unless they also hold the #5 or #6 pick. Although that depends on who comes out, of course.

Reaction Score
If they both come out this year, Drummond and Lamb will be top 5 picks. Probably not #1 and #2, but they'll both be in the top 5.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Barnes isn't terribly good on the dribble, a bit one dimensional right now. He's a jump shooter.

On potential, Drummond should be #1 overall pick... He's just a beast physically and Davis and Lamb are not. But it all depends who's picking and what their state of mind is...

Reaction Score
Yeah, Barnes isn't terribly good on the dribble, a bit one dimensional right now. He's a jump shooter.

On potential, Drummond should be #1 overall pick... He's just a beast physically and Davis and Lamb are not. But it all depends who's picking and what their state of mind is...

Been saying this about Barnes all year. I just dont see what all the hype is about. He has no one on one ability whatsoever. Hes not quick or explosive. Hes a good athlete, but not top notch. Hes exactly as you said; a jump shooter. Barnes is a good player, but he rarely stands out in games and never makes a play that makes you say "wow".

Reaction Score

Sure but Kareem didn't look beastly either out of college. Davis when he gets stronger will be a good get. Drummond just needs refinement. As for the two Davis right now has been impressive against top talent. Drummond needs some big time challenges but will have to wait until conference play. I agree potential is to Drummond but think about putting 30 more pounds/muscle on Davis.

Anyone remember Sampson/Ewing? It looks like we've got another one this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom