2011 Number 5 Player Forthan Leaving LSU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2011 Number 5 Player Forthan Leaving LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Um, I would downgrade Pope a bit. While she is certainly more productive for Baylor than she was at RU, I'm not sure that she plays at a level above what would be considered "average" on any BCS competative team.

Most RU fans don't miss her, but a lot of fans followed her on TV and no one thought she has lived up to her potential.

I consider Pope a quality transfer. Her offensive skills can improve but she is a good defender and rebounder. However, in the championship game against ND she had some extremely high quality minutes (8 points and 4 rebounds in 12 minutes of action).

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
so back to the subject at hand - where is Forthan likely to end up? where is she considering? i echo the other poster's comments about Nikki Caldwell - she never recruited really well at UCLA, left the team in shambles, and has yet to recruit well (or keep a top recruit now) at LSU.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
so back to the subject at hand - where is Forthan likely to end up? where is she considering? i echo the other poster's comments about Nikki Caldwell - she never recruited really well at UCLA, left the team in shambles, and has yet to recruit well (or keep a top recruit now) at LSU.

I think that she lands at Texas. Travis Mays is back on the staff and he was apparently a big force in getting her to commit to LSU. But I'm not sure about UT's scholly limit at the moment.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think that she lands at Texas. Travis Mays is back on the staff and he was apparently a big force in getting her to commit to LSU. But I'm not sure about UT's scholly limit at the moment.
interesting. i wouldn't be surprised to see her at Baylor - they did have a little success with another tall center...

Reaction Score
I also thought Texas was at the limit but that hasn't stopped UNC.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
It is being reported that she posted on her Facebook page that she is transferring to WVU.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
I also thought Texas was at the limit but that hasn't stopped UNC.

Apparently, Toledo is in a similar boat with 16 players on scholarship or committed for 15 spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom