Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
2i78sd0.jpg

At least not on Jan 30....

feel free to do so on Jan 16
A Dukie is posting a bear on the Boneyard? Do I have that right?

I think Williams will help you guys a lot. I think she could be All-ACC as soon as her first year.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
perhaps but doubtful. the BE is going to be tough this year. Rutgers especially. they finished 4th last year in the big east - they came on strong at the end, and while they lost little, they gained a LOT. great freshman class. altho they did lose Chelsey Lee for the year tho which is a big blow.

i think Georgetown will be a tougher game than SJU or Syracuse. but i'm not an expert on the rest of the big east. i do think UCONN, ND, Rutgers, L'ville, Georgetown, and WVU are the upper teams. Depaul, SJU, Syracuse, Marquette and Pitt are the next eschelon, and Cinci, Providence, Seton Hall, USF, and Villanova will be in the basement.

The info about Chelsey is just speculation. It's hearsay until there is an official announcement.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The info about Chelsey is just speculation. It's hearsay until there is an official announcement.
is there a chance she could play this year? my apologies - i thought that information was already out there...

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
is there a chance she could play this year? my apologies - i thought that information was already out there...

A few days ago she was tweeting about going to play in a pickup game with some guys. So I find it hard to believe she would go play ball, if her shoulder was injured.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
A few days ago she was tweeting about going to play in a pickup game with some guys. So I find it hard to believe she would go play ball, if her shoulder was injured.
well i hope she can play. i like her game a lot and wish she had come to UCONN as i know Geno was recruiting her...

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Wow, that sounds much better for her. I was told she was having surgery this week, but that information is apparently wrong. Rutgers needs her. She's a high energy player.

Reaction Score
west virginia's defense wasnt what made uconn beat them by six or whatever it was.. uconn just wasnt a team that day

Reaction Score
and i also heard that chelsey lee from rutgers will be out for the season...

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Wow, that sounds much better for her. I was told she was having surgery this week, but that information is apparently wrong. Rutgers needs her. She's a high energy player.

Maybe she is. All I know is what I read from her twitter feed. Maybe she shot one-handed. Who knows? You know kids today, even when their hurt they still play.:confused:

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

I don't think it is wrong. Looking at her twitter feed today she said yesterday that she couldn't eat after 12 on friday. So that's a bit scary for us Rutgers fans.

She could recover in 2 months, couldn't she? If not Laney, or Evans will have to grow up fast. Although CVS loves to play a 4 guard lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom