2011-12 Schedule Released | The Boneyard

2011-12 Schedule Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I still can't believe the defending national champions got stuck with Arkansas for the BE/SEC Challenge. I know the game was scheduled pre DD and AD coming aboard, but seriously...

And as for the rest of the schedule...ouch. They better make their mark in the BE this season cause there isn't much else to hang their hat on outside of that.

Reaction Score
We have a very "Dook like" schedule this year. Pretty weak. But really I think JC was thinking we would be in rebuilding mode right now not ranked in the top 5.
In some ways it does not bother me- we will be young- we will have a lot of growing up to do with the absence of Kemba on the floor as well. Kemba was involved in 60% of our O last year in one way or another.
While we have top 5 talent we are going to need time to get it together- but the three players in this class I think are all good enough to get solid minutes right away.
The BE is going to be tough this year- even more so then last year- you have 3 top ten teams to start the year and people might be sleeping on PITT. Some of the second tier teams will be much improved as well. Our RPI could suck- but last year showed us if you come to play you can get an higher seed and still make some waves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom