200 Days til Gameday... | The Boneyard

200 Days til Gameday...

Reaction Score
Just took a quick peak at the football site and hit has a countdown clock... According to that, the game is set for a 10:50PM EST start (obviously primetime out west @ Fresno State)

We got no updated roster (yet), but at least we know in 200 days we'll find out something about us...

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Just took a quick peak at the football site and hit has a countdown clock... According to that, the game is set for a 10:50PM EST start (obviously primetime out west @ Fresno State)

We got no updated roster (yet), but at least we know in 200 days we'll find out something about us...
Interesting. The game contract calls for a 1pm local start (or earlier) unless otherwise specified by the MWC. Not doubting you but the countdown doesn't work for me and I don't see a game time listed. It'll likely be later at night though given its in Fresno.
Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 2.53.29 PM.png

Reaction Score
I was first reluctant to share this but it's a good listen. Edsall being interviewed by Dan Totora on Podbean... At around the 36.44 mark he states "...as we go into 2021 I feel like this is our best team..." ... then he goes on to say "...I feel in 2021 we're positioned to have a good year..."...

Like i've intimated in the past I've always liked Edsall... This interview kinda gives us a refresh of his bio.... with some extras pointing to what we're hoping to achieve on the gridiron up in Storrs going fwd.

So, at least that much is encouraging... I just want to see it to believe it at this point...and I'm looking forward to seeing how we look in a couple a hundred days.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Aug 28 in the Central Valley, 7:50 pm PT's better for the Huskies than burning up in an afternoon game.
Winning, go UConn.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
It would be great if the title of this thread could be updated daily.

Reaction Score
It'd be nice if we had a countdown clock on the Football board...
Or a drop down menu with links to other familiar schools as in previous incarnations of the Boneyard, although with football independence it's not as necessary.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I was first reluctant to share this but it's a good listen. Edsall being interviewed by Dan Totora on Podbean... At around the 36.44 mark he states "...as we go into 2021 I feel like this is our best team..." ... then he goes on to say "...I feel in 2021 we're positioned to have a good year..."...

Like i've intimated in the past I've always liked Edsall... This interview kinda gives us a refresh of his bio.... with some extras pointing to what we're hoping to achieve on the gridiron up in Storrs going fwd.

So, at least that much is encouraging... I just want to see it to believe it at this point...and I'm looking forward to seeing how we look in a couple a hundred days.

2009 would’ve been the best Randy sorry!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom