20 Questions with Lou and Dorka | The Boneyard

20 Questions with Lou and Dorka

Reaction Score
Coffee ice cream with some kind of chocolate sauce is good. It's like peanut butter flavored ice cream, it's not that good on its own, but add some chocolate and it's great.

Reaction Score
In the town of Schuylerville NY (near Saratoga Springs) there is an ice cream, burger, hot dog seasonal place that has soft serve coffee ice cream. I asked the young man if he could swirl it with vanilla soft serve, and he said he couldn't, but he layer it. So my "small" cone had about 8 inches of soft serve above the cone itself. It was delish, but way too big. Can't wait to go back this summer for another, smaller cone.

Reaction Score
Loved Dorka's reaction to Lou's favorite ice cream, I found another person that likes coffee flavored ice cream.
Coffee, Coffee, BUZZ, BUZZ by Ben & Jerry's until they went Woke... OUCH!

Have not found a replacement yet. Any hints to restore my favorite flavor [from the Magnificent SEVEN?!?]?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Coffee, Coffee, BUZZ, BUZZ by Ben & Jerry's until they went Woke... OUCH!

Have not found a replacement yet. Any hints to restore my favorite flavor [from the Magnificent SEVEN?!?]?
You might want to try either Breyers or Friendlys ice cream, both have coffee flavors and are usually the lowest in calories.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
In the town of Schuylerville NY (near Saratoga Springs) there is an ice cream, burger, hot dog seasonal place that has soft serve coffee ice cream. I asked the young man if he could swirl it with vanilla soft serve, and he said he couldn't, but he layer it. So my "small" cone had about 8 inches of soft serve above the cone itself. It was delish, but way too big. Can't wait to go back this summer for another, smaller cone.
Love coffee ice cream and just drove through Schuylerville last week! No ice cream places open just yet!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Love coffee ice cream and just drove through Schuylerville last week! No ice cream places open just yet!
That's what I like about Vegas, the ice cream places are open almost everyday and some are even open 24 hours.

Reaction Score
As a Rhode Island native, I discovered that coffee milk (think Autocrat Coffee Syrup), coffee cabinets (think Awful Awful), and coffee ice cream were not easily found elsewhere. Sixty years ago, it's better now. Good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom