#2 South Carolina @ #21 Tennessee - 2/18/21 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

#2 South Carolina @ #21 Tennessee - 2/18/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
love dawn and our players but dawn has never recruited a true player outside of the post players.....we need an all around guard. She has recruited athletes at guard in hopes they develop a shot, imho rivers and Raven are a change there...it's obvious Boston needs help down low saxton is awesome and would be a beast as a sixth woman..We lack at leadership and henny being the only Sr and not a team captain says it all and it shows....henny has huge shoes to fill from ty but she plays too wreckless at times same with Zia...Zia has to learn to be a pg cause the guards coming in can legit shoot and dish
Henderson is a Jr.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Did Burrell cover Cooke most of the game? She’s going to develop quite a defensive reputation with Paige’s 3-14, Howard’s 7-27 (or whatever it was) combined and Cooke’s 6-22.

I know Paige missed a couple shots she normally makes, but Burrell made her uncomfortable enough and didn’t give her easy rhythm shots, so she deserves a lot of the credit - and the 3 shots Paige did make were a well-contested pull up, a put back on a fast break and the last 3 against a 2-3 zone.
Paige by her own admission was overly amped in the TN game. It is good that she experienced that early so she can control it better like the SC game.

“The only noticeable difference I’ve seen is the game at Tennessee,” Auriemma said. “She looked a little bit different for a lot of the game. I asked her about it. I said, ‘What was up with that? Were you a little nervous or something?’ She said, ‘Yeah, I was excited.

Connecticut-Tennessee, these are the games you want to play in. A big game.’ Other than that, I see the same approach in her every single day. Nothing changes.”

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I'm starting to really like Destiny Salary.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom