2 Purdue vs 7 Tennessee not impressed! | The Boneyard

2 Purdue vs 7 Tennessee not impressed!

Reaction Score
Watched the 2 Purdue vs 7 Tennessee game and frankly, not impressed with either.

Neither team shoots it all that well from beyond or inside the arc. Neither's offense had much movement or imagination. Nor did their defenses looked anything special.

They tout this year's Maui Invitational the best field ever. I beg to differ. Preseason rankings are often filled with imposters, and these two teams don't belong ranked as high as they are. Maybe I'll be proven wrong.

Watching 1 KU vs 4 Marquette, these two look more like their rankings. Better ball movement and ability to knock down shots. More weapons on both these teams compared to the prior game. Lots of capable playmakers and scorers on both teams.

Reaction Score
Tennessee is always so overrated. Consistently top 10, but what have they really accomplished. I live in Knoxville, and these guys think UT is a top 5 job in the country, and keep on thinking they have the best team in the country. Any time my friends try and talk basketball trash to me down here I just screenshot the wiki page, or say “banners”. Conversation over.

Purdue, however, is legit.

Reaction Score
Watched the 2 Purdue vs 7 Tennessee game and frankly, not impressed with either.

Neither team shoots it all that well from beyond or inside the arc. Neither's offense had much movement or imagination. Nor did their defenses looked anything special.

They tout this year's Maui Invitational the best field ever. I beg to differ. Preseason rankings are often filled with imposters, and these two teams don't belong ranked as high as they are. Maybe I'll be proven wrong.

Watching 1 KU vs 4 Marquette, these two look more like their rankings. Better ball movement and ability to knock down shots. More weapons on both these teams compared to the prior game. Lots of capable playmakers and scorers on both teams.
We`ll find out later today if Marq/KU is on another level than Purdue/Tenn. This is one of those rare times someone makes a comment and we get answer within 24 hours.

caw

Reaction Score
I think Tennessee is going to be a VERY tough out in March

If they don't foul out, yes. Ugly basketball but hard to play against.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Gonzaga looked awful too. I don't think they have the athleticism to compete with us

Marquette looked good

KU has some men, they'll develop

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom