2 pair of tix for game... | The Boneyard

2 pair of tix for game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
unfortunately I'll be at a wedding Please post here if you can use them. I was inboxed and gave them away without seeing posts here from people who had asked for them first. If you want them, just post here and I need an email address.

Reaction Score
Different sections doesn't matter, sadly this season we've never had trouble all sitting together. Maybe in another year or two when we get back to sellouts in will be a different story. If you had two pair still that would be great, looking for 6 for my friends now that the threat of the storm passed they're all in for tomorrow

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
I have two in the club suite, free, can't make the game, first come...

Reaction Score
It would warm my heart if uconnfn is a scalper.
Haha not a chance. Been going to UConn football games since freshman year 14 years ago which is making me feel old to think about. If you see the guys wearing the game used jerseys at the game most of those came from me. I'm just slowly trying to rebuild my group back to the 14 it used to be prior to P ruining things.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Haha not a chance. Been going to UConn football games since freshman year 14 years ago which is making me feel old to think about. If you see the guys wearing the game used jerseys at the game most of those came from me. I'm just slowly trying to rebuild my group back to the 14 it used to be prior to P ruining things.

I have a Grant Preston game jersey. I just thought it would be funny if a scalper was soaking up all the free tickets.

Reaction Score
Uconnfn34 is killing me. Beating me to it for the tix.
Zach--I never heard anything from Huskiemaniac about the pairs of tickets. Post your email address and message her if you still need them

Reaction Score
If anybody can swing just 1 ticket for me please let me know! I'm desperately looking for an extra.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Do any of these tix come with a first aid kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom