2 NC's and a College Gameday | The Boneyard

2 NC's and a College Gameday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
North Dakota St, winner of back to back FCS national championships, have beaten 5 FBS teams and would be ranked #55 in power rankings for FBS teams.

Their Gameday crowd looks amazing.

Would you rather be them or us?

Gotta put their coach Craig Bohl on the coaching short list.

Reaction Score
They play Delaware St today we play Michigan. I'd rather be us. I would rather have their coaching staff, their QB too.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
They started, what... 6, 7 AM local time there?

Reaction Score
North Dakota St, winner of back to back FCS national championships, have beaten 5 FBS teams and would be ranked #55 in power rankings for FBS teams.

Their Gameday crowd looks amazing.

Would you rather be them or us?

Gotta put their coach Craig Bohl on the coaching short list.

They live in North gnikcvf Dakota

Case closed.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Buffaslug lives!

45254.jpg

Reaction Score
North Dakota is experiencing an energy boom like no other. Employment is so easy to come by that they have to pay people $17 an hour just to work at McDonald's.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
North Dakota is experiencing an energy boom like no other. Employment is so easy to come by that they have to pay people $17 an hour just to work at McDonald's.

Common misconception. They don't have to- they CHOOSE to. Important difference.

Reaction Score
There is nothing worse than having no hope. that is where Uconn football is. there is no hope. NDSU knows what it is and is the best at what it does. much rather be them.

My only hope is that tonight is rock bottom. I think its 28-0 at half and with the rain and lack of competitiveness, there are about 20k people left after halftime, most of whom are Michigan fans. The last time we ever have to hear from PP and his awful staff is postgame. It might be the cleanse the whole program and fan base needs

Reaction Score
There is nothing worse than having no hope. that is where Uconn football is. there is no hope. NDSU knows what it is and is the best at what it does. much rather be them.

My only hope is that tonight is rock bottom. I think its 28-0 at half and with the rain and lack of competitiveness, there are about 20k people left after halftime, most of whom are Michigan fans. The last time we ever have to hear from PP and his awful staff is postgame. It might be the cleanse the whole program and fan base needs
Hope springs eternal. The impossible is always possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom