2 more tidbits vs GTwon | The Boneyard

2 more tidbits vs GTwon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Okay both are small but had me thinking during and after the game (yeah I'm whacked imagine that?):

1) I'm not sure if anyone else is as ridiculous as I am with some details in life (no OCD or anything just me) but when they were ready to tip off and I saw UConn wearing gray uni's I almost lost my breath for a second. I mean we're playing against the most original team to don the gray uni's in the history of the BE and we're home and we are wearing their colors? Call me crazy but given the option I would've asked Nike to make me those same special snot green uni's Michigan State wore rather then allowing my guys to wear GTown's colors out there. I forgot about it fairly quick but I admit it did bother me.

2) This is more related to a question as I know we have refs on this site - how the hell can they change that foul call on Cameron to Govan? I mean they yelled out to JTIII "Yes #5" when he questioned it because it was Cameron's 4th. I realize it may have been Govan who pushed Miller into Cameron but they need to stay with the call which they saw. They felt, on the court, Cameron was the guy who fouled him how can they use a TO to review and change? This to me opens a huge can of worms as coaches will be asking all the time to review in such an instance if allowable?

Reaction Score
MA, The grey uni's threw me off too, I though it was stealing their mojo, and it worked. Anytime someone mentions GT, you automatically think of their grey jerseys. Did looked better on our players though. We were stylin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom