2 great videos... | The Boneyard

2 great videos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
the second one is the best uconn highlight clip ive ever seeen

Reaction Score
2nd one is amazing

Marat does the best uconn vids. Check out Uconn One Shining Moment- I get chills every time I watch that one. And also the Best Moments I & 2.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Marat does the best uconn vids. Check out Uconn One Shining Moment- I get chills every time I watch that one. And also the Best Moments I & 2.

The "Just One" video in 2004 was a real work of art. The music, lyrics, and basketball action are all coordinated, second by second.

Reaction Score
The "Just One" video in 2004 was a real work of art. The music, lyrics, and basketball action are all coordinated, second by second.
I second that. Still gives me chills. Amazingly enough, Marat hasn't put it on his Youtube channel.

Reaction Score
First one.

This is a masterpiece. With or without audio.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I second that. Still gives me chills. Amazingly enough, Marat hasn't put it on his Youtube channel.

I could be wrong, but I think that Marat did not do the "Just One" video.....Matt Macri was the author with Marat getting credits with The Boneyard at the end.

Reaction Score
Doesn't it piss you off that guys like chuck okwandu and justin brown have uconn nat'l championship rings and ray allen and caron butler don't?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Okwandu worked his ass off and did the dirty work down low for us last season. Without him, we wouldn't have made the championship.

Reaction Score
Doesn't it piss you off that guys like chuck okwandu and justin brown have uconn nat'l championship rings and ray allen and caron butler don't?

That pisses you off?

Reaction Score
Check out the move Kemba makes at 2:41 in the second video. I think that may have been his most impressive move of the whole BET. It beat the shot clock too; one of those "I'm not letting this team lose" type moments.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm happy CO and JB have national championship rings. They earned them. And I wish RA and CB got them as well.

Great videos. Not many schools can come up with a collection of videos like this.:)
Here's hoping that many more are in the future.

Reaction Score
Chuck was one of the worst players to ever put on a uconn jersey. Painful to watch. Did he do some things bc he is 7'1? Yes. But dont tell me they wouldn't have made the championship without him.

This post got me looking back at old videos and wishing I could see Ray cut down the nets like kemba, Ricky Moore, rip, emeka and Benny etc. And then I have to watch Justin brown and chuck celebrating. Just makes me sad man.

Reaction Score
Chuck was one of the worst players to ever put on a uconn jersey. Painful to watch. Did he do some things bc he is 7'1? Yes. But dont tell me they wouldn't have made the championship without him.

This post got me looking back at old videos and wishing I could see Ray cut down the nets like kemba, Ricky Moore, rip, emeka and Benny etc. And then I have to watch Justin brown and chuck celebrating. Just makes me sad man.

Every school that's won a title has great players that haven't won one. There's nothing to be sad about having 3 national titles for your school, especially seeing that each had an entirely different group.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Every school that's won a title has great players that haven't won one. There's nothing to be sad about having 3 national titles for your school, especially seeing that each had an entirely different group.
Yep. Additionally every past UConn player symbolically shares the rings because each player helped build up the program. Besides, Caron and Ray are doing well in the NBA and Ray has a ring.

Reaction Score
no it doesnt and chuck deserved it just as much as kemba did. the kid worked hard and without his contribution we dont win. it doesnt bother me that Ray and Caron didnt win because theyve got championship rings in the nba and they were every bit a part of our 3 national titles like all former players.

Reaction Score
man, i still say that 04 team once mek got healthy and rashad became a starter is one of the best teams of the last 25 years. id put that team on the floor and have a good chance of beating anyone. the 90` unlv squad ,the 96 kentucky squad and 04 uconn were problably the best 3 teams ive ever seen.

Reaction Score
I could be wrong, but I think that Marat did not do the "Just One" video.....Matt Macri was the author with Marat getting credits with The Boneyard at the end.

Exactly. Matt Macri did "Just One." Marat and I both gave him footage for it.

Reaction Score
This was truly epic. If I live to 100 I will NEVER tire of watching/remembering. Kudos and thanks to all for creating & posting.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
man, i still say that 04 team once mek got healthy and rashad became a starter is one of the best teams of the last 25 years. id put that team on the floor and have a good chance of beating anyone. the 90` unlv squad ,the 96 kentucky squad and 04 uconn were problably the best 3 teams ive ever seen.
agree 100%

Reaction Score

They're both uconn guys, so what's with the criticism?

The reason Ray and Caron don't have NCs is because they didn't have a guy like Chuck on their team . . . .

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

ray to this day always says we did it or us when referring to the uconn teams, so i don't think he's too bitter about not getting a ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom