2-game XL Center packages for sale | The Boneyard

2-game XL Center packages for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I do not claim to be the inspiration for this modest touch of imaginative marketing by the UConn AD, who most likely received many similar (or better) suggestions from fans of both the men's and women's teams. For what it's worth, I sent my email to the UConn AD on August 24 and I proposed four ticket packages, as follows:

A. Franklin Pierce, Howard, Marquette, Duke, Seton Hall. $65 per ticket.

B. Indiana, Lehigh, Louisville, DePaul, Notre Dame. $70 per.

C. Holy Cross, LSU, Villanova, Oklahoma, and 1st round game, BE tournament. $75.

D. Baylor, Sacred Heart, Pitt, Syracuse, and 1st round game, BE tournament. $70.

Note that I included two exhibitions and two 1st round BE tournament games and I included games at Gampel and in Hartford. I tried to spread them out from November to February, and provide a mix of excellent, good, and so-so opponents.

Perhaps it was too ambitious and certainly others may revise, amend, refine or otherwise improve on what I tried to do.

I never got any response from the UConn AD, even though I copied a staff member with whom I have had an exchange of emails in the past.

I have no reason to complain and I am encouraged by the gesture of providing an option other than the unimaginative lack of options we have dealt with for years.

Perhaps someone is listening to us and trying to respond. May I say, "About time"?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
BE Tickets will never get mixed in with regular season tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom