2 Free Tickets plus Blue Parking Pass (Last Minute!) | The Boneyard

2 Free Tickets plus Blue Parking Pass (Last Minute!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Well, despite the fact that my truck is packed to the gills with corn hole boards, grills, propane and more, I just got ordered to work tomorrow....that's the danger of working as a firefighter the day before a game.

Now I have two tickets (first row of 210, GREAT seats) and a Blue Parking Pass. Free to anybody but Yawkey.

I am in East Hartford and can give you the tickets in the morning any time after 6:30. (You can get in at 7 with a Blue Parking Pass and I'm normally part of a great tailgate you can probably join if you ask nicely. If you bring some beer you'll eat from morning until the game.

Let me know.
UGH. I hate when this happens.

Reaction Score
hey, I was wondering if I could snag that blue parking pass. We already have tickets, but saving on parking is always a plus. We would take the tickets too if you wanted to give everything away together, and could probably give them away to friends. My name is Dave by the way, from West Hartford, so it would not be difficult to meet up. Thank you for your service.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I will send you a message direct so you can call me a bit later this morning and I'll give you directions to my station. It's 5 am and I just saw your reply. It's yours. Enjoy the game and bring a couple extra fans!

Reaction Score
I will send you a message direct so you can call me a bit later this morning and I'll give you directions to my station. It's 5 am and I just saw your reply. It's yours. Enjoy the game and bring a couple extra fans!
I have 3 extra tickets and will arrive at the game between 11 - 11:30. I will check for a message at that time if anyone is interested in the tickets, no cost.

Reaction Score
I need one extra ticket if folks have any. My 16 year old daughter is now coming. Shocking development!!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Skiblets said:
I need one extra ticket if folks have any. My 16 year old daughter is now coming. Shocking development!!
Skib, I have one for you. Pm'd you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr