2 Extra Tickets to Houston | The Boneyard

2 Extra Tickets to Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey guys,

I'm coming back to the States from Germany and bought 3 tickets to the Houston game. Unfortunately the 2 I was going with backed out so I have 2 extra. IM me if anyone is interested, I'll hook up the first two I see no charge.

On a side note, since I'll be solo is there tailgate (or a couple) I can crash? It would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Seth

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I also have one extra ticket that I'm willing to give away, although it's a student ticket. If anyone's interested just let me know.

Reaction Score
Hey guys,

I'm coming back to the States from Germany and bought 3 tickets to the Houston game. Unfortunately the 2 I was going with backed out so I have 2 extra. IM me if anyone is interested, I'll hook up the first two I see no charge.

On a side note, since I'll be solo is there tailgate (or a couple) I can crash? It would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Seth

Hey guys,

Thanks, Seth

I can use those if still available...We also have a kick butt tailgate that you could join. BTW, I was born in Germany and lived there for many years (Air Force brat). Let me know

Reaction Score
Sorry, they're already gone... A couple of guys contacted me yesterday regarding them.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sorry, they're already gone... A couple of guys contacted me yesterday regarding them.
No problem..you are still welcome to join our tailgate!! Typically about 100 people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom