2/9 games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2/9 games

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Jordy---you don't do much teaching this late in the season--or during games (some not much). The Holly game plan is usually quite simple---you let the Refs throw up the ball then sit back watch the game--during time out's ==give the formula drive kick pass defend--then go back to enjoy your knitting. I'm a great coach or what--I'm applying, at a discount of course, for the job that's about to be open in knoxville.
LOL. Agreed. What this sounded like to me were the offensive strategies she's been teaching from day one. This was just her on repeat, and frankly when watching this team over time, it's clear it has been their strategy. Along of course with dump it into the post.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Damn. When UNC beat NC State I thought maybe they were turning a corner. But since then UNC has lost at Clemson and now to Boston College (at home), two ACC bottom-feeders.

You need to listen to me more concerning UNC, its not like Im biased against them or anything.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
South Carolina scored 60 against Auburn at home. That translates to 40 against us in Storrs. I don't think they can win with 40. :D

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Miss St is doing a UConn on Vanderbilt, 40-8 in the 2nd quarter. Vivians has 21 points in just 15 minutes.

Seriously, how did Duke ever lose to Vandy?

629.gif

As the season grows.... with each Duke win and Vandy loss.. it looks worse and worse. I didnt think it was that awful of a loss at the time..... I figured Vandy must have a upper-tier SEC squad.... but boy was I wrong. I just tried to look at a replay on WatchESPN...but apparently they only keep games archived for a month or so. From what I remember and just looking at the stats of the game. 1) it was early in the season 2) Vandy plays in that weird gym 3) we shot poorly 2-17 from downtown 4) Sloppy play... lots of turnovers... and Vandy killed us on the Offensive boards. They only had one player over 6'0..... their 6'1 chunky center who dominated our front line. Head bang

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom