2/29/2020 | The Boneyard

2/29/2020

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Our man, love the kid, so happy to have him. I'll forgive him for that transgression

That 2020 team of ours was gelling, I was so looking forward to post season play. We beat Houston at the end of the season in our best home game atmosphere in a long long time. Christian Vital deserved a post season experience

Then on some Wednesday before the conference tournaments, the NBA canceled the season. I was in Sliders of Southington. We knew we were @%$#!&^

PS: My daughter was pregnant with twins. I even let her sit in my aisle seat. My boys will be 4 in June

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I am out of commission with COVID so watching this today. It's fun to see young T-New. He's got a lot of the same game, including a few patented missed floaters-own rebound-putback layups. It's also apparent how much DHs offensive system has improved his game

Also interesting to see game cancellations due to "virus concerns" announced in the ESPN baseline ticker.

Reaction Score
I was at that game with a dear friend who passed away that summer of Covid, but from a a crazy rare form of cancer. My boys had me in the bathroom and all we heard was this crazy roar from the crowd. I fist bumped taliek and our trainer James Doran.

Reaction Score
I am out of commission with COVID so watching this today. It's fun to see young T-New. He's got a lot of the same game, including a few patented missed floaters-own rebound-putback layups. It's also apparent how much DHs offensive system has improved his game

Also interesting to see game cancellations due to "virus concerns" announced in the ESPN baseline ticker.

It's amazing what happens when you actually have legit talent. I love those guys and they played really hard, but we play at a different level now.

Reaction Score
The announcer was spot on with his remarks of Newton and his rebounding. He certainly improved.

I drove to Tampa to see that team only to see them in a disappointing loss to USF. I also saw them in Charleston Classic lose to Xavier in an exciting game. I, like many thought that team had a chance to do something in the post season.

So happy that they are back in the Big East where they belong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom