1st practice update coming soon | The Boneyard

1st practice update coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Will post link soon, heard it was rough, o.calhoun held his own i heard. Less Fbombs

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Go Wolf: "Howwwwww--oooooooooooooo." I wonder if his starting role will be like Justin Brown's.....limited to the preseason. I would love to see him be able to contribute....hope he has gotten into great shape and can get up and down well enough to not be a major liability on defense.

Reaction Score
this is what i hear from people there...

Tough, long, interesting to hear and watch Coach Ollie. He’s demanding.

Reaction Score
*Napier (foot) was a limited participant Saturday. He took part in shooting drills, but “nothing up-and-down where I had to play defense or anything like that.”

So he shot a lot and didn't play defense? Sometimes the posts just write themselves... :cool:

Reaction Score
"*I watched Omar Calhoun hang with Kemba Walker this summer, and Saturday only confirmed my suspicion that he might be the team’s best player."
I like that quote

Reaction Score
Go Wolf: "Howwwwww--oooooooooooooo." I wonder if his starting role will be like Justin Brown's.....limited to the preseason. I would love to see him be able to contribute....hope he has gotten into great shape and can get up and down well enough to not be a major liability on defense.

Good to hear Wolfie is making some kind of impression.......Leon can shoot it obviously and it would seem, much like JC always did, KO has picked a whipping boy early who he sees too much potential in not todrive him hard, Phil Nolan.....loved Nolan's smile and honesty when answering the questions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom