1st Post- Richard Lagow question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

1st Post- Richard Lagow question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
This thread is an all star. Lot's of unexpected twists and turns!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Thanks HFD, your posts are the biggest reason I decided to sign up here. I don't always understand your lingo but love the passion, insight and credibility you bring to the board. Keep it up.

I never thought I'd see the word credibility attached to HFD. I think yesterday he put together a league that include UNLV, Temple, Monmouth and McGill.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Im kinda bored rightnow. So u wana know what really grinds my gears? When i go to a party and im the same night the songs ny state of mind and party in the usa are both played. It shows weakness in those partying. No game. Just lame chick tunes to get them all pumped up and high school slutty. End rant.

Going to be a long home season for you. I heard Party in the USA was the new third down song this season.

Biz - you know when a 3rd string guard plays a series against Fordham. You know Party in the USA. I think they played it like 15 times in the Teggart USF game.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I never thought I'd see the word credibility attached to HFD. I think yesterday he put together a league that include UNLV, Temple, Monmouth and McGill.

That's just like you, Whaler; always underestimating the market power of Canada...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom