1st Post- Richard Lagow question | The Boneyard

1st Post- Richard Lagow question

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Long time member of the old boards, 1st post on the BY.

This may have been talked about in the past but I have a quick question on QB commit Richard Lagow. I'm fired up to get this young man on campus and Googled his name to find more info. When I did I noticed that there's a middle school in the Dallas area named Richard Lagow Elementary School.

http://www.dallasisd.org/Domain/541

It's obviouly not named after him but does anyone know if it's named after a relative? If so, who was the relative and what's the historical significance?

Here's to hoping he gives us enough reasons to re-name EO Smith after he's done at UConn!:)

pj

Reaction Score
Good question, I wondered the same thing.

Reaction Score
Long time member of the old boards, 1st post on the BY.

This may have been talked about in the past but I have a quick question on QB commit Richard Lagow. I'm fired up to get this young man on campus and Googled his name to find more info. When I did I noticed that there's a middle school in the Dallas area named Richard Lagow Elementary School.

http://www.dallasisd.org/Domain/541

It's obviouly not named after him but does anyone know if it's named after a relative? If so, who was the relative and what's the historical significance?

Here's to hoping he gives us enough reasons to re-name EO Smith after he's done at UConn!:)

Ask him... @RichardLagow

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Thanks HFD, your posts are the biggest reason I decided to sign up here. I don't always understand your lingo but love the passion, insight and credibility you bring to the board. Keep it up.
thanks for the kind words. one of major goals to be truthful is to get all the fans like u out of the closet(hehe).

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Thanks HFD, your posts are the biggest reason I decided to sign up here. I don't always understand your lingo but love the passion, insight and credibility you bring to the board. Keep it up.

HFD's posts are fun, kinda like a Rubik's Cube, or a hard Sudoku puzzle. Once you've solved it, you have a warm and fuzzy feeling.... ;)

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
thanks for the kind words. one of major goals to be truthful is to get all the fans like u out of the closet(hehe).

HuskyfanDan is working on getting more prospective Boneyarders out of the closet, including apparently R. Kelly...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
R. Kelly is one crazy bastard but damn if I don't love some of his tunes... if you are ever bored and looking to kill another hour, watch the remaining 21 chapters of Trapped in the Closet...

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
R. Kelly is one crazy bastard but damn if I don't love some of his tunes... if you are ever bored and looking to kill another hour, watch the remaining 21 chapters of Trapped in the Closet...

I'm NEVER that bored!! ;)

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I... might have been that bored. haha.

Back on topic, welcome to formerlurker... agree it'll be good getting Lagow to Storrs!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Im kinda bored rightnow. So u wana know what really grinds my gears? When i go to a party and im the same night the songs ny state of mind and party in the usa are both played. It shows weakness in those partying. No game. Just lame chick tunes to get them all pumped up and high school slutty. End rant.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Im kinda bored rightnow. So u wana know what really grinds my gears? When i go to a party and im the same night the songs ny state of mind and party in the usa are both played. It shows weakness in those partying. No game. Just lame chick tunes to get them all pumped up and high school slutty. End rant.

New York: concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Call me maybe?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Call me maybe?
Im not over that song yet. When ever it comes on im like dam that little girl this song is so over played I looked to you As it fell and now your inmy way.

Reaction Score
If we r going to rant about songs try going to the gym , get ready to do your fourth and heaviest set of bench and an Adele song comes on.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
If we r going to rant about songs try going to the gym , get ready to do your fourth and heaviest set of bench and an Adele song comes on.
Ok but how many hot moms over on the bikes and treadmils start sweatin as result of that song being played. Id be worried about my gym shorts bonner. That song may not be a favorite of yours but u cant deny it brings positive things to the table.

Reaction Score

I have no idea what songs you are referring to (no reflection on you -- just me being old). But I am going to question your logic here. Getting young women "slutty" at a party is a bad thing? Because it makes it too easy?

All that matters in life is results Dan. Not how you get there.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I have no idea what songs you are referring to (no reflection on you -- just me being old). But I am going to question your logic here. Getting young women "slutty" at a party is a bad thing? Because it makes it too easy?

All that matters in life is results Dan. Not how you get there.

high school slutty = bj in the back of a car off of the merritt
college slutty= weekend plow fest

those songs bring out the high school in girls. i'm just gona stop lol. im sorry to the op for turning this thread into a monster.

Reaction Score

those songs bring out the high school in girls. i'm just gona stop lol. im sorry to the op for turning this thread into a monster.

Got it. LMAO. Thanks.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Exchanges like the above between Bizlaw and HFD are what make the the off-season on the BY a riot. Too friggin´ funny.

Reaction Score
Ok but how many hot moms over on the bikes and treadmils start sweatin as result of that song being played. Id be worried about my gym shorts bonner. That song may not be a favorite of yours but u cant deny it brings positive things to the table.

"hot moms over on the bikes and treadmills" ... right in my wheelhouse ... hfd for boneyard prez! :D

Reaction Score

If those songs bring out the high slutty in chicks then:

1. I'm buying an iPod
and
2. I'm putting those songs on said iPod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads