1st five minutes of last nights game | The Boneyard

1st five minutes of last nights game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seriously some great ball. They where running on D, tons of energy, and hiting shots...
Team ball

Reaction Score
That was the best I've seen them play in a long time. Every starter scored, not relying on an early hot hand, and it was in a variety of ways. Passing was crisp and on D everyone played with a sense of urgency. The close outs on Jumps Shots reminded me of the Championship game last year.

As much as I disliked the colorless commentators, one of them did make a good point towards the end about how UCONN knew they had the game in hand and coasted to victory.

Reaction Score
I only got to listen to the game on the radio, but it seemed like the team played great during those first 4 to 5 minutes. I think once Boat becomes eligible, the team will run more and the spurts of excellence that we have seen on occasion will become more regular. The upside for this team is really high, once it clicks.

Reaction Score
They were playing so well, and I was so proud of them...but amongst that, they were also playing terribly. It's amazing how they can be so bad, but good at the same time.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
not to look a "gift win" in the mouth, but they got out to a 16-3 lead in the first 4-5 minutes, then basically played UNC-A even for the rest of the game. i would have preferred to see a little more pulling away, but boy they did come out looking great. and AD played incredible those first 5 minutes. slam dunk at one end, sprinting back to get a block and steal, then off to the races again. it seems they will have good things to build on...

Reaction Score
not to look a "gift win" in the mouth, but they got out to a 16-3 lead in the first 4-5 minutes, then basically played UNC-A even for the rest of the game. i would have preferred to see a little more pulling away, but boy they did come out looking great. and AD played incredible those first 5 minutes. slam dunk at one end, sprinting back to get a block and steal, then off to the races again. it seems they will have good things to build on...

That serious was amazing..shows what drummond can do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom