1st casualty | The Boneyard

1st casualty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Bullock suspended, per Dez. Just what we need for our incredibly deep OL

Reaction Score
Often the translation of "violation of team rules" is he failed a drug test. Don't know for sure, but if I were to place a bet...though it is possible that they reviewed th game film again and discovered he actually carried out his blocking assignments properly, something nobody else seems capable of doing...

Reaction Score
NHRJimFuller 4:46pm via TweetDeck
Junior offensive guard/center Tyler Bullock suspended indefinitely by #UConn Post original url/1a3C0yZ

DCSportsDept 5:05pm via Twitter for iPhone
BREAKING: #UConnFootball's Tyler Bullock was arrested near Celeron Apartments early this morning for DUI
http://www.dailycampus.com/breaking-tyler-bullock-arrested-for-dui-1.3072585#.Uk3hQPLD-Ul

>>The arrest took place at 12:47 a.m. Thursday on Celeron Square Drive after an officer stopped Bullock for failing to drive right. After being stopped, the 23-year-old Mechanicsburg, Pa. native failed field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested for DUI, according to the report.<<

Edit add - Court date 10/15/13

Reaction Score
Well, that was quick. Weist has his first off-field disciplinary action to deal with, and it's a doozy.

Reaction Score
Well, that was quick. Weist has his first off-field disciplinary action to deal with, and it's a doozy.
A DUI is a doozy Carl? It is a moronic offense, and totally worth the suspension...but definitely not a doozy. That would be used to describe being arrested for rape, dealing drugs or steroids, armed robbery..stuff like that.

Reaction Score
A DUI is a doozy Carl? It is a moronic offense, and totally worth the suspension...but definitely not a doozy. That would be used to describe being arrested for rape, dealing drugs or steroids, armed robbery..stuff like that.

No - I actually don't consider DUI, to be a minor thing at all. He probably won't be allowed back with the team until the court process is over, which basically means his career is pretty much done.

Reaction Score
No - I actually don't consider DUI, to be a minor thing at all. He probably won't be allowed back with the team until the court process is over, which basically means his career is pretty much done.
I didn't say it was minor..said it was moronic. I guess we will agree to disagree on what a "doozy" offense is. And he deserves to ge suspended until his court case plays out.

Reaction Score
Bockeloh will probably be taking the 2nd team reps at center now behind Mateas.

I wonder who else they might move ?

Didn't Bullock play at RG this year too ?

Reaction Score

You could have just said "Urban Meyer stuff". We would have known what you meant.

Reaction Score
Never get why these kids don't use one of the dozens of sober ride services around campus. Think it's embarrassing to call? How embarrassing is it to have your DUI written about in the Courant's sports section? Heck, I once got laid partly because they lady I was taking home from Carriage thought I was "so responsible" for calling. They should assign sober drivers to groups of athletes like they do tutors.

Reaction Score
Bullock was not all in obviously. I hope the rest of the team learns from this and stands behind their word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom