1st 3 games comparison of Maya & Kaleena | The Boneyard

1st 3 games comparison of Maya & Kaleena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Close but Maya filled all of the stats boxes better. She was awesome particularly from a per minute played perspective. Geno was right not to be too effusive in his praise of the "Shot Magnet." The "Great One" is a hard comparison. BTW, they both played Stanford in their third game. Similar score, 66-54.
Don't know why the full size image got so huge after I editted the text. Just click on the thumbnail and it will be veiwable in a reasonable size.

Attachments

• MayaKaleena.png
    MayaKaleena.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 80

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
clearly your best post ever... i'm assuming you are going to be adding some stats at some point?!!:)

all joking aside, i have no doubt some fans will not appreciate the statistical comparisons. i think it's early to draw any conclusions. but as most fans have pointed out, "better" to "much better" than expected, and we expected an awful lot.

even some on the other board acknoweldged things like "this is why you need more than just top 10 recruits. this is why you need the best in the class". as we've pointed out in other threads, we had Maya, Tina, (EDD) and now KML, Breanna and Moriah. add in Diamond and maybe Taya and then what we already have in Stef and Bria and ...:) :D WOW!!

Reaction Score
Close but Maya filled all of the stats boxes better. She was awesome particularly from a per minute played perspective. Geno was right not to be too effusive in his praise of the "Shot Magnet." The "Great One" is a hard comparison. BTW, they both played Stanford in their third game. Similar score, 66-54.
Don't know why the full size image got so huge after I editted the text. Just click on the thumbnail and it will be veiwable in a reasonable size.

Attachments

• MayaKaleena.png
    MayaKaleena.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 64
Reaction Score
clearly your best post ever... i'm assuming you are going to be adding some stats at some point?!!:)quote]
I plan to update after every game. Well, at least the totals and percentagers.

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
In the immortal words of the Scooter - "Holy Cow!".

After what all of us fans agreed was an outstanding performance by KML, we look at the comparison and find that the only stats KML led in for the first 3 games were turnovers (positive) and PF's (negative) - and in more minutes !

How great was Maya !

Still take KML's performance every game. We've still got a winner ! Let's see the 4 year results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom