19nine shorts--anyone looking? | The Boneyard

19nine shorts--anyone looking?

Reaction Score
Not sure if I am even permitted to post this here, but I figured I would try. My wife and I bought our nephew a pair of 19nine UCONN shorts as a birthday gift a while back, and it turns out that he already bought them for himself, we didn't know this, of course.. Before I send them back, I figured that I would ask here to see if anybody missed out on getting a brand new unopened pair before we sent them back.

The version that we bought are the 1995 white shorts, size XL, never been removed from the plastic packaging. If anybody would have interest, they can be had for the $70 that we paid for them, Of course, shipping is at the cost of the person who purchases these, I would imagine anywhere from 8-10 dollars. We live in PA, and I'd ship them out via USPS priority mail. Postage can be more accurately calculated based upon your postal zip code, when that information is sent to us.

Email me at jspayd13@ptd.net and we'll get started, one pair only, so first come, first served, of course. Thanks

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
man, just scooped those when they restocked on the 1st, otherwise I'd be all over it.

Reaction Score
No one looking for these? Please message if we have what you are looking for

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
These are awesome. I bought the blue ones. Do they have pockets?

Reaction Score
For anyone serious about obtaining these shorts, please note, that I do have them listed on EBAY at a much higher price than I am offering here on the Boneyard, so grab these while they are still available

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Please lock, given the finalization of the transaction.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom