19Nine hoodie closeout (classic Husky logo) 50% off | The Boneyard

19Nine hoodie closeout (classic Husky logo) 50% off

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Just got an email about the closeout and checked out the inventory. I already have the same color hoodie from them with the vintage UConn cursive script logo and wear it often; was hoping they had a different color, or a Final Four one from one of our championship years, but if you don't already have one, this is a good deal for a nice hoodie:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have several shirts from them that I really like. They are soft and they are thin. No XXL so no sweatshirt for me.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
For those interested in getting one: order a size up.
FWIW, I am normally an XL on top and my XL hoodie from them seems like a normal XL to me.
I have several shirts from them that I really like. They are soft and they are thin.
Yeah, I have three of their shirts and they are in frequent rotation.

Unfortunately, my wife likes to wear them as nightshirts, even though I told her that they are off-limits.

Reaction Score
This gave me a good excuse to finally buy the practice shorts.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I should add that I bought the gym bag several months ago and it is not as good quality as the shirts and hoodies. Already has a one-inch rip on one of the seams. Still use it almost daily, but will need to have my tailor throw it on his sewing machine next time I bring stuff to him.

Reaction Score
FWIW, I am normally an XL on top and my XL hoodie from them seems like a normal XL to me.

Yeah, I have three of their shirts and they are in frequent rotation.

Unfortunately, my wife likes to wear them as nightshirts, even though I told her that they are off-limits.
Cute but annoying marital issue. I do my own laundry (I prefer it that way). My wife steals my t-shirts, hoodies and whatever else she wants to sleep in or bum around the house in. The funny thing is that she throws them in my hamper when she is done with them. It’s become really comical because over and over I wash certain things that only she wears. I have a Bucs shirt that I haven’t worn in 10 years but I wash it every 2 weeks. I’ve decided that she does this to save herself the extra laundry on her end.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom