197 - 15 | The Boneyard

197 - 15

Reaction Score
Imagine what could have been if Pindell didn't have small hands.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
That was a complete choke job on defense followed by a complete choke job on offense.

Wake me up when something legitimately positive happens with this program.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
When you coach scared to make mistakes, you inevitably make mistakes. The hands thing is complete and utter BS. He did exactly what he said in the pregame show except the play action pass never came. He should be embarrased but he won't be.

Reaction Score
When you coach scared to make mistakes, you inevitably make mistakes. The hands thing is complete and utter BS. He did exactly what he said in the pregame show except the play action pass never came. He should be embarrased but he won't be.

Agreed. And speaking of passing I feel bad for the Uconn wideouts who were never involved in the game. I'm wondering if they really feel they are members of the offense.

Reaction Score

Why should he be embarrassed? It's not like he has a massive fan following to answer to, and with the separation of the fan base online in this forum as it's evolved over the years, from the connection of fan bases nationally - he's not going to get any heat, other than from the clowns that post here meaninglessly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom