18 classic uconn mens photos | The Boneyard

18 classic uconn mens photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Ben soaring at the Carrier Dome. Must have been during warm ups since there's not a defensive player anywhere in the pic.

ben-gordon[1].jpg

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
Ben soaring at the Carrier Dome. Must have been during warm ups since there's not a defensive player anywhere in the pic.

View attachment 3939

I doubt it since there's a ref hustling after him in the background. The reason there's no defenders around is because, as I think we can all agree, Quse as a program, as a school and especially on the court just can't keep up with us.

Reaction Score

Definitely the 2002 East Regionals. Not a bad looking place without that disgusting color littered in the seats.

NotADimeBack

Give me my avi back
Reaction Score
I doubt it since there's a ref hustling after him in the background. The reason there's no defenders around is because, as I think we can all agree, Quse as a program, as a school and especially on the court just can't keep up with us.

And, cuse does suck, but in the background you can see the banner that says
'NCAA Connecticut, Kentucky...' it was definitely an ncaa tournament game, in the dome,
but not against cuse

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
T

Ignoring your inability to pick up even the most obvious of clues, that was no doubt taken during the Southern Illinois game.

Rolan Roberts abused Emeka in that game, but Caron and the guards just wore SIU out.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I think you guys need to turn your sarcasm detectors on. At least, I hope he was being sarcastic.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think you guys need to turn your sarcasm detectors on. At least, I hope he was being sarcastic.

Bingo. Definitely from NCAA tourney. Check the better by the scorer's table.

Reaction Score
The Man!!

donyell-marshall.jpg
Loved him especially his 360 dunk will live forever with me...only a tiny issue i had with him was 1994 tourney 3 seconds to go only needing 1 of two free throws to be practically guaranteed a trip to final 4 (would of needed to beat bc lol). We then would of faced dook and knocked them off for the first of three times in final 4/championship games. Then we would of faced arkansas and won just because we are uconn and history would of started in 1994. 94 to 99 to 04 would of had a nice sequence to it. Just one of two is all we needed :(

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The Salukis rofl i remember them

One of the nine million times we could have played Kentucky but didn't.

You guys are turds...had an easy Syracuse joke for the Ben Gordon photo and you went and ruined it with all your fancy "facts" and "logic".

Jerks.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
The home and away uniforms with CONNECTICUT arched across the chest are probably my favorite uniform look. I believe it was home and away in mid 90s then just on the road uniforms when they switched to UCONN at home.

Reaction Score
The Kemba photo, well actually any Kemba photo, is pure heaven.

Does the nation realize what stars and moments we have had here with MBB and WBB?

I think not, but we have experienced those minutes of joy which make life worth living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom