17 Rising sophomores to watch | The Boneyard

17 Rising sophomores to watch

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Rising from freshman to sophomore, that is

IMG_3108.jpeg

Reaction Score
Ty Nan for the list but no Tessa Johnson? Did you maybe forget her name inadvertently?

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
17 is an odd number, so let's add #18 - Qadence Samuels (UConn).
Q needs more playing time to improve. I hope Geno gives it to her. If the team stays healthy, it will be more difficult to fit her in. I wish her the best of luck; she has the talent just lurking there.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Rising from freshman to sophomore, that is

View attachment 102261
Not sure they are rising anymore, they just are.

The Freshmen are the Freshmen. Sophs are sophs. And I'm betting the UCONN "Sophs" have already taken sophomore classes in this last summer session.

Reaction Score
Tessa should definitely be on this list.
I could see how someone might believe that Tessa’s fame is based on one game rather than a full season. I wouldn’t agree but many folks had not heard of her prior to. The F4

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I sent this to my brothers but maybe it applies to you too

View attachment 102286
"Actually" is a really bad habit of mine.

I think I come by it naturally, but I've also been trained, pretty much my whole life (military, nuclear power, transmission, procedure writing) to be very, very accurate.

I understand it's painful for people outside my work/job. I try to keep my mouth shut, but.....well I try anyway.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

I think I come by it naturally, but I've also been trained, pretty much my whole life (military, nuclear power, transmission, procedure writing) to be very, very accurate.

I understand it's painful for people outside my work/job. I try to keep my mouth shut, but.....well I try anyway.
Me too :oops: I’m a know it all from a family of know it alls

Reaction Score
You can expect a rise from Ice but not on this list. Sophomores are identified, Ice is considered a junior this year.

Reaction Score
I'm actually married to a retired English prof, so I've learned to duck and cover after my many malapropisms.
Your wife must be some kind of “Pre-Madonna” if she corrects malapropisms.

Reaction Score

Wait...23,394 messages and you try to keep your mouth shut!!! Sorry, couldn't resist...love all the banter.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Wait...23,394 messages and you try to keep your mouth shut!!! Sorry, couldn't resist...love all the banter.
Like I said.....I try. Just not very good at it. :rolleyes:

OR.....there's just soooooo many mistakes to fix. ;)

Reaction Score
The UConn sophs--Ash & KK--should be starting to take over the team this year. When Paige is assumed into WNBA heaven, they will be her earthly vicars. Who is better prepared than Ash12 to be the leader on the floor. . . . HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY IN A FEW DAYS, ASHLYNN!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom