17 point run, down by 20, | The Boneyard

17 point run, down by 20,

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
These refs haven't helped things. Ollie needs to get a tech.

Reaction Score
Ok internet police. Fouls were 10-4, just call it both ways. UConn would probably still be down 12 or so, but it's still bad.
it's just every time we are losing we blame the refs. Kansas goes inside and gets fouls, we barely go inside. It's more of a pattern of us being not a great paint scoring team than the refs always screwing us over

caw

Reaction Score
it's just every time we are losing we blame the refs. Kansas goes inside and gets fouls, we barely go inside. It's more of a pattern of us being not a great paint scoring team than the refs always screwing us over

Find another time this season I blamed the refs. I'm not even blaming them now. KU played a near perfect offensive first half but the refs have been bad. Just because one team is playing better doesn't mean the refs should skate.

Reaction Score
There have been too many games this year where we got the short end of the whistle.

This is not one of those games.

Brimah karate-chopped two Kansas players 30 seconds apart. He basically begged for those whistles. We've been reaching in all over the place. Total lack of discipline. Kansas has played good, smart defense and taken it at us on the offensive side.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
How good a coach is Ollie? He won 24 games, the AAC Tournament and an NCAA game with these guys.
Facey is a non-non factor. Brimah picks up 2nd foul 94 ft from the defensive basket. Miller looks like an Ivy League player, choking on all of the shots he normally makes. Gibbs is totally outclassed athletically. Nolan is Nolan. DHam showing he needs two more years against this level of talent.

Reaction Score
Find another time this season I blamed the refs. I'm not even blaming them now. KU played a near perfect offensive first half but the refs have been bad. Just because one team is playing better doesn't mean the refs should skate.
I'm not blaming you personally Im just tired of people always blaming the refs over the players and coaches. And the refs have really not been bad, we are getting killed and deservedly so. They get more calls because they attack the basket a whole lot more

Reaction Score
Kansas is just the better team, but I didn't think it'd be this bad at halftime. Our offense is just killing our defense at this point.

caw

Reaction Score
Hey I'm calling it like I see it from three rows from the court.

Reaction Score
Let's see how KO handles this in the 2nd half and hopefully we can turn it around get it down to a manageable gap with 5-7 minutes left.

Reaction Score
Brimah decides he'd rather watch the game, absolutely no inside game, porous D....other than that a great first half..

Reaction Score
There have been too many games this year where we got the short end of the whistle.

This is not one of those games.

Brimah karate-chopped two Kansas players 30 seconds apart. He basically begged for those whistles. We've been reaching in all over the place. Total lack of discipline. Kansas has played good, smart defense and taken it at us on the offensive side.
Kansas has overplayed EVERY pass to the wings....We haven't made any adjustments to go back door etc...taken us out of our offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom