#16 UConn v. UNH Wildcats (Saturday 2/25/23 @3:05p @ Toscano Family Ice Forum) Games on ESPN+ | Page 2 | The Boneyard

#16 UConn v. UNH Wildcats (Saturday 2/25/23 @3:05p @ Toscano Family Ice Forum) Games on ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With the assist by Matthew Wood, he has moved into 4th all time in the UConn D1 era for points by a freshman (30) and is tied for 3rd all time in assists (20) by a freshman.

Letunov holds the UConn freshman D1 records for points by a freshman with 40, goals with 16, and assists with 24.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Great win! Makes two weekends ago a big head scratcher
Indeed. While UNH has some weapons, a split was the least I expected that weekend.

Reaction Score
Great game, BUT... this team deserves a better ovation for their performance than the one they received. So many fans are still on their butts and don't even stand after goals are scored. Seriously, what is wrong with most of these people? This is a tough ticket to get and the majority of the crowd is so passive and apathetic it just baffles me. Kudos to sec 103 though - they looked like one of the only one's out there with a pulse other than a smattering of dedicated fans distributed around the arena.

Even though the team wasn't as talented, I miss the days of the loud XL when that place was rocking with healthy and even very impressive attendance. The XL is still louder and has better fans, there's no denying that after this one. Tuscano can potentially be a fun place, but fans need to engage - just not sure how we get that atmosphere more charged. Maybe $2 beer night needs to be a thing here too. And for the record, the students only game isn't the answer either as it was half empty after a bunch ate their free sandwich, took their free beanie and a selfie and left after the first period.

Reaction Score
103 appreciates the call out. Did I hear 12 games at Toscano and 6 at XL next year?

4-6 at XL but the best aspect is CT Ice there next year on the last Friday and Saturday of January…

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
8-2-2 at the XL center this year. I like that. I hope it’s 6 games there next year…not including CT Ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom