#16 Tennessee @ #6 Texas A&M - 2/14/21 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

#16 Tennessee @ #6 Texas A&M - 2/14/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Blair doing a very good job integrating his transfers.
Or maybe she should be starting. I feel kind of sorry for her. Coming off the bench is a killer for her draft stock. In that way she would’ve been better off staying at Minnesota.

Reaction Score
Or maybe she should be starting. I feel kind of sorry for her. Coming off the bench is a killer for her draft stock. In that way she would’ve been better off staying at Minnesota.
I don't get why Pitts doesn't play more? She was great today

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I like TAMU. It was an impressive stat that they are 8-0 against ranked teams. I had to look up who they beat.

1. DePaul (19)
2. Texas (25)
3. Kentucky (10)
4. Arkansas (13)
5. Mississippi State (14)
6. Georgia (22)
7. Arkansas (16)
8. Tennessee (16)

Not bad. I forgot about Mississippi State being ranked. Geez...they fell off a bit. I like TAMU and Peck was wondering when they don't get more love but I think they need to beat South Carolina before they move to the 1 line and both those Arkansas wins were last second shots by Nixon.
Blair also has 5 McDonalds AA's who by the way transferred into the system.

Reaction Score
I like TAMU. It was an impressive stat that they are 8-0 against ranked teams. I had to look up who they beat.

1. DePaul (19)
2. Texas (25)
3. Kentucky (10)
4. Arkansas (13)
5. Mississippi State (14)
6. Georgia (22)
7. Arkansas (16)
8. Tennessee (16)

Not bad. I forgot about Mississippi State being ranked. Geez...they fell off a bit. I like TAMU and Peck was wondering when they don't get more love but I think they need to beat South Carolina before they move to the 1 line and both those Arkansas wins were last second shots by Nixon.
Blair also has 5 McDonalds AA's who by the way transferred into the system.
I guess it sounds nice but I always chuckle at “they were ranked at the time.” A ranking means people think you are good. A former ranking means they realized you aren’t.
wins over Texas and miss st are NBD.

Reaction Score
Looks like TAMU will get to play at home for at least a share of the SEC and quite possibly the outright title if someone can knock South Carolina off before the finale.

I think that will be a good game.

TAMU had a really interesting roster as far as lots of seniors and a not particularly exciting class coming in. Not sure how many are considering coming back with the extra year of eligibility. That might be pretty critical for them.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
The Tennessee fans are ripping Horston almost as much as they ripped Westbrook. It will be interesting to see what results from that.

Reaction Score
I don't get why Pitts doesn't play more? She was great today
That would be the hot take coming from yesterday's game but Pitts failed to score any points 3 out of the last 6 previous games. Her stats suggest that she's just a 3pt shooter that comes off the bench to provide instant offense when she's on.

Reaction Score
The Tennessee fans are ripping Horston almost as much as they ripped Westbrook. It will be interesting to see what results from that.
Eh, I’ve seen worse on this board. They seem more upset over the national anthem .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom