#14 Ohio St @ #16 Indiana - 1/28/21 | The Boneyard

#14 Ohio St @ #16 Indiana - 1/28/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Can tOSU follow up their big win over Maryland? Indiana tied w/ Maryland for first. Michigan and tOSU are 2 behind in the win column and same number of losses.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Can tOSU follow up their big win over Maryland? Indiana tied w/ Maryland for first. Michigan and tOSU are 2 behind in the win column and same number of losses.

The Maryland win was huge for the Buckeyes, but they had a solid win on the road over Iowa (without Jurasz) and then beat Michigan (with Dorka Jurasz back in the lineup), when Hillmon scored 50. BTW, I noticed Iowa alum Kathleen Doyle is doing color comm. Buckeyes guard Jacy Sheldon reminds me of Doyle with her spunk and ability to get shots off in places she has no right going to.

Indiana didn't play for quite some time due to postponements by other teams, but had a solid win over Northwestern. Ali Patberg is still the captain of the ship, but backcourt partner Grace Berger keeps getting better and senior guard Jaelynn Penn is back from injury. She's solid. MaKenzie Holmes is a revelation at forward. Just a sophomore, but the 6'3" forward is a force in the paint. More where that came from in Gorham, Maine? ;)

Should be a really good match.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
47-45 Indiana midway thru Q3. Another barn burner in the B1G.

Reaction Score
54-53 IND end of third

Indy is surprisingly good on the defensive end.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
71-62 tOSU w/ less than 2 minutes left.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Buckeyes up 8 w/ 13 seconds left. Wow, who saw this coming? Recent wins over Iowa, Michigan, Maryland and now Indiana (with a loss to Nebraska somehow mixed in).

Reaction Score
D7EA0C57-BC47-4BE8-AAB0-8747DD524439.jpeg

Reaction Score
The Maryland win was huge for the Buckeyes, but they had a solid win on the road over Iowa (without Jurasz) and then beat Michigan (with Dorka Jurasz back in the lineup), when Hillmon scored 50. BTW, I noticed Iowa alum Kathleen Doyle is doing color comm. Buckeyes guard Jacy Sheldon reminds me of Doyle with her spunk and ability to get shots off in places she has no right going to.

Indiana didn't play for quite some time due to postponements by other teams, but had a solid win over Northwestern. Ali Patberg is still the captain of the ship, but backcourt partner Grace Berger keeps getting better and senior guard Jaelynn Penn is back from injury. She's solid. MaKenzie Holmes is a revelation at forward. Just a sophomore, but the 6'3" forward is a force in the paint. More where that came from in Gorham, Maine? ;)

Should be a really good match.

She's made a huge commitment to get into better shape I heard during the game vs NW. Lost about 20 pounds. She's much more mobile in comparison to last season. I commend her on her commitment to get in better shape, especially while away from school.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Indiana jumped off to an early lead and Ohio State chipped it back, primarily behind Miller and Jorusz.
In the third, McGuff switched into a matchup zone and it totally stymied IU's guards (Patberg, Penn and Berger). Only Berger was able to keep producing and by then the Buckeyes had built up a six or seven pt. lead that was insurmountable. Both teams didn't shoot well at the line, which was unusual for them.
The Buckeye winning streak now moves to Evanston against the Wildcats, who just beat Iowa in Iowa.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom