13 Minutes for Hawkins | The Boneyard

13 Minutes for Hawkins

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
There's no reason why he gets such a short leash when everyone else as of late has been playing horribly. He's proven to be the only one who can get separation and can get his own shot.

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
This dude needs more burn. He’s got too much potential to be tethered to the bench. Only way he’s going to learn is by playing through his mistakes

Reaction Score
I don't think this game was going to be a good one for Hawkins, so I'm not surprised. But I don't love the short leash for him either. Some people don't like to hear it, but if you don't give talented freshman big minutes, it's going to affect our recruiting eventually.

I want 25 minutes for him vs Maryland ES. He earned it with his performance earlier this week.

Reaction Score
Yup, I’m going to start sounding like a broken record from other threads too but why in the world is he not out there when we look like we have 5 guys stuck in mud out there?? The offensive firepower of Cole-Jackson-Martin-Sanogo-Whaley is equivalent to bringing a knife to a gun fight. It’s SO bad, and Hawk is the answer. The guy is a stud, he has huge cajones and doesn’t look afraid of the moment when he’s out there, and then Hurley goes to Polley and Gaffney instead. Infuriating to say the least, it’s starting to drive me crazy watching these games. How he can’t see it is beyond me. I don’t claim to be an expert but Comeon….

Reaction Score
Yup, I’m going to start sounding like a broken record from other threads too but why in the world is he not out there when we look like we have 5 guys stuck in mud out there?? The offensive firepower of Cole-Jackson-Martin-Sanogo-Whaley is equivalent to bringing a knife to a gun fight. It’s SO bad, and Hawk is the answer. The guy is a stud, he has huge cajones and doesn’t look afraid of the moment when he’s out there, and then Hurley goes to Polley and Gaffney instead. Infuriating to say the least, it’s starting to drive me crazy watching these games. How he can’t see it is beyond me. I don’t claim to be an expert but Comeon….
Agree completely with this

Reaction Score
If he knows how to not get trapped on the sidelines or by double teams, play him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom