#13 Boston College vs #12 Pittsburgh - 3/03/21 | The Boneyard

#13 Boston College vs #12 Pittsburgh - 3/03/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
It's sad that only two people voted on the winner of this game.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Do not think BCU fans like anything UConn. And I know UConn fans detest BCU.
NC State fans aren't particularly fond of BC, either. They just seem like a red-headed stepchild who is out-of-place in the ACC. It's always a challenge to get "up" for playing them in any athletic endeavor, and even when crowds are allowed, there's never more than 45 or 50 at the Conte Forum for WCBB games.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
BC looks like they're on the verge of running away from Pitt. 25-13, at the 2nd quarter media timeout.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Cameron Swartz with 20...yes 20...points in the FIRST HALF!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Didn't Bethune-Cookman opt to not play this season?

Yep.. them and FAMU... threw the MEAC season plans for a loop.... and they are leaving the conference in a few months.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Do not think BCU fans like anything UConn. And I know UConn fans detest BCU.
I disagree with this statement never mind the fact that "BCU" does not exist as an entity. "C" is college and "U" is university and in naming convention, they work independently.

Maybe you detest Boston College but as a Hockey, football and then basketball school, UConn fans have nothing to fear.

Reaction Score
I disagree with this statement never mind the fact that "BCU" does not exist as an entity. "C" is college and "U" is university and in naming convention, they work independently.

Maybe you detest Boston College but as a Hockey, football and then basketball school, UConn fans have nothing to fear.

BCU is a BY inside joke stemming from Swofford introducing them to the ACC as Boston College University.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
BCU is a BY inside joke stemming from Swofford introducing them to the ACC as Boston College University.
You are on the wrong forum, that doesn't exist over here considering how irrelevant BC's WCBB program had been until Joanne took over.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I had no idea that happened, my goodness :confused:
First I had heard of that, as well. Although with all the vermouth that man drank over the years, it wouldn't surprise me.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Is @triaddukefan going to this annual event?

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend for the first time in 15 years :( Having surgery on Friday.... in recovery Saturday.... I guess there is a slight chance I could attend the finals on Sunday... but not sure how many if any tickets would be available given the reduced number of tickets available.

Reaction Score
67-56 BC final

Swartz 33 pts (7-17, 4-8 3P, 15-16 FT), 6 reb, 2 ast, 1 TO, 1 stl in 36 min

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
You know the Boneyard has really hit the big time when we have a separate thread for a Wednesday ACC tournament showdown between Pitt and Boston College.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend for the first time in 15 years :( Having surgery on Friday.... in recovery Saturday.... I guess there is a slight chance I could attend the finals on Sunday... but not sure how many if any tickets would be available given the reduced number of tickets available.
Wow, I am sorry to hear that as I know how much it means to you (and us on your behalf). Best of luck with the surgery. Did you designate someone else to go and troll the Mabrey family? :rolleyes:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Best wishes for your recovery.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom