124-65 | The Boneyard

124-65

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Maybe we shouldn't foul so much!!!

Reaction Score
That is the free throw differential over the past 4 games. Just posting because I do believe it is a factor.

We do have some very stupid fouls by a lot of people during those games. Reach ins galore but let's be honest 1/2 of who were are playing? That's crazy.

Maybe Danny needs to whine a little less because it's possible that comes back to haunt him. Let me do the whining from my recliner I promise it's plenty.

Reaction Score
Maybe Danny needs to whine a little less because it's possible that comes back to haunt him. Let me do the whining from my recliner I promise it's plenty.

Ollie got taken advantage of because he never complained, save two high-profile meltdowns. I think you need to be relentless with college officials, but you don't need to be as, um, demonstrative as Hurley has been.

Reaction Score
Those were free throw attempts the last 4 games taken right out of box scores. Over the past 4 games (all close losses) we’ve shot nearly half the number of free throws as our opponents. I watch a lot of college b-ball and we are not what I would consider one of the more physical teams...

Reaction Score
Those were free throw attempts the last 4 games taken right out of box scores. Over the past 4 games (all close losses) we’ve shot nearly half the number of free throws as our opponents. I watch a lot of college b-ball and we are not what I would consider one of the more physical teams...
You mixed up the Wichita State game where we had more FTs. It's 103-86

Reaction Score
What wins Ball games...Rebounds & Free Throws!

Back to the basics.

Of course I left out the portion of playing smart.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
None of our guards are good at drawing fouls. Neither AG nor CV have seemed to figure that aspect of the game out. Jalen wasn’t good at it either, but he could actually finish. None of those three even registered in FTRate rankings last year.

Hopefully that begins to change. RJ Cole was in the top 10% of the country last year. It needs to be something that Hurley works on taking advantage of.

Reaction Score
Its actually kind of amazing we've been hanging around in these games despite such poor shooting and foul shooting.

Reaction Score
Its actually kind of amazing we've been hanging around in these games despite such poor shooting and foul shooting.

It's because we've been very good defensively. The recent opposition haven't exactly been juggernauts, though.

Reaction Score
While the free throw numbers are nothing to scoff at, I am happy with the defensive tenacity and aggressiveness. Limit your opponent and do more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom