#12 Tn v #20 Marq | Page 3 | The Boneyard

#12 Tn v #20 Marq

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Before the season I had predicted a Marquette win in this game. I knew Tennessee wouldn't be able to stop Marquette from scoring and I expected Marquette to make Tennessee struggle a bit offensively. After watching Marquette lose to New Mexico while playing matador defense I began to question my prediction. I'm not surprised by the score.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
When the schedule came out. I had this game as a toss up. Mainly because of the young Tennessee team. Holly said after the game the freshman grew up a lot.

Reaction Score
Yes CBS sports live. Tennessee plays Oklahoma State then South Dakota.
Look out for those orange and black Cowgirls--they wear spurs. Remember Still Waters run deep.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Omg this is really rich. The Vols fans are commending their team as heroes for winning despite "jet lag."

Jet lag, even though Cancun is in the same time zone as Knoxville :confused:
Marquette had to fly farther.

Reaction Score
I'm not even going to rain on UT fans parade. Essentially, three freshman in the lineup, the backup center coming off of acl injury and I think was sidelined with possible concussion symptoms this season. The backup four only avg. 6 mins a game her whole career at UT and is coming off a nagging foot injury. Their other center is dealing with a foot injury too. I will say this I don't see players moping, because they didn't get the ball or let their mood affect their play. They have been playing different maybe addition by subtraction is real.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm not even going to rain on UT fans parade. Essentially, three freshman in the lineup, the backup center coming off of acl injury and I think was sidelined with possible concussion symptoms this season. The backup four only avg. 6 mins a game her whole career at UT and is coming off a nagging foot injury. Their other center is dealing with a foot injury too. I will say this I don't see players moping, because they didn't get the ball or let their mood affect their play. They have been playing different maybe addition by subtraction is real.
Well half a like. Those freshmen know nothing of DD, and neither Nared or Russell are showing vast improvement over last year. Otherwise, this is a far different team than last years with the addition of these freshmen. They've made the difference, not the upperclassmen.

Reaction Score
Well half a like. Those freshmen know nothing of DD, and neither Nared or Russell are showing vast improvement over last year. Otherwise, this is a far different team than last years with the addition of these freshmen. They've made the difference, not the upperclassmen.

Nared is averaging 18ppg and 11rpg. She just had a 26 point game and 21 point game after flying into Cancun late Wednesday due to family stuff. She is tough and has shown a great amount of leadership this season... something the Freshmen acknowledge often. She has improved every season and deserves as much if not more recognition than anyone for helping finish out these first 5 wins.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Nared is averaging 18ppg and 11rpg. She just had a 26 point game and 21 point game after flying into Cancun late Wednesday due to family stuff. She is tough and has shown a great amount of leadership this season... something the Freshmen acknowledge often. She has improved every season and deserves as much if not more recognition than anyone for helping finish out these first 5 wins.
Nared is playing well so far, but ...

Hard to give someone credit for helping to "finish out" an overtime game if she fouls out in the 4th quarter.

Reaction Score
Nared is playing well so far, but ...

Hard to give someone credit for helping to "finish out" an overtime game if she fouls out in the 4th quarter.

She fouled out, but she looked like a coach on the sideline. Most would’ve went to the end of the bench and pouted about it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom