12/22 UNH Tickets?? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

12/22 UNH Tickets??

Reaction Score
This thread has brought back memories of me and my daughter. She was 8 when I took her to her first game and her and I would go to games every year, just the 2 of us. We always went to the early season games because it was easier to get tickets for those games back then. We usually sat mid way up in the 200's and usually paid about $25 per ticket on eBay. One year, when she was 10 (2006-2007 season), I got 2nd row seats in section 102 for Central Arkansas in November. I just looked up the eBay receipt which I still had in my email and I paid $90 for the pair to see freakin' Central Arkansas. Oh how times have changed!!

She lives alone in Chicago now and she is coming back this weekend for Xmas. We are planning to attend the UNH game together. I just texted her about this thread and how it reminded me of the game back in November 2006. All we both can remember about that game was seeing how tall Thabeet was close up (it was his freshman year).

Reaction Score
This thread has brought back memories of me and my daughter. She was 8 when I took her to her first game and her and I would go to games every year, just the 2 of us. We always went to the early season games because it was easier to get tickets for those games back then. We usually sat mid way up in the 200's and usually paid about $25 per ticket on eBay. One year, when she was 10 (2006-2007 season), I got 2nd row seats in section 102 for Central Arkansas in November. I just looked up the eBay receipt which I still had in my email and I paid $90 for the pair to see freakin' Central Arkansas. Oh how times have changed!!

She lives alone in Chicago now and she is coming back this weekend for Xmas. We are planning to attend the UNH game together. I just texted her about this thread and how it reminded me of the game back in November 2006. All we both can remember about that game was seeing how tall Thabeet was close up (it was his freshman year).
Loved reading this, and yeah I know she isn’t going to remember this game and she will likely be bored and tuned out before halftime unless we take her for walks and such, but I’m a kind of nutty UConn fan who lives in MA so going to more games isn’t feasible, and there happens to be some 1pm Sunday games which make taking her possible.

she says “Huskies“ to trick me into putting on the TV for her and then minutes in says she doesn’t like it and I should put on Sesame Street, but when we watched the Florida game she fed off of my excitement and really seemed to enjoy it. I seriously cant wait to start what I hope will be a lifelong tradition of enjoying UConn basketball with her.

And to others yeah sorry I don’t have the financial security to drop like $200 on a game my daughter might throw a tantrum during the entirety of. I reached out seeing if someone had tickets they wanted to sell away from the fees of stubhub, thought this would be a place to do that. Have since got tickets with a set of friends but thanks to those that have helped!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Loved reading this, and yeah I know she isn’t going to remember this game and she will likely be bored and tuned out before halftime unless we take her for walks and such, but I’m a kind of nutty UConn fan who lives in MA so going to more games isn’t feasible, and there happens to be some 1pm Sunday games which make taking her possible.

she says “Huskies“ to trick me into putting on the TV for her and then minutes in says she doesn’t like it and I should put on Sesame Street, but when we watched the Florida game she fed off of my excitement and really seemed to enjoy it. I seriously cant wait to start what I hope will be a lifelong tradition of enjoying UConn basketball with her.

And to others yeah sorry I don’t have the financial security to drop like $200 on a game my daughter might throw a tantrum during the entirety of. I reached out seeing if someone had tickets they wanted to sell away from the fees of stubhub, thought this would be a place to do that. Have since got tickets with a set of friends but thanks to those that have helped!
My rule of thumb when my kids were young was that when they were done at a game, we left. No point in turning something fun into something unpleasant. Food helps extend their watch time considerable, but go easy on the drinks for the obvious reasons.

Good luck!

Reaction Score
I'm really glad you posted this thread. It got me to look on StubHub and see just how cheap tickets are going for and now I will probably go on Wednesday and/or Sunday as a result.

Reaction Score
I'm really glad you posted this thread. It got me to look on StubHub and see just how cheap tickets are going for and now I will probably go on Wednesday and/or Sunday as a result.
You can get tickets at uconnhuskies.com for $3.00 plus fees. Not joking here. Yes nose bleeds but just move down. Not even close to a sell out for St PETERS and UNH.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom