12-13 Kick-off: UConn vs. AIC Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

12-13 Kick-off: UConn vs. AIC Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You can't accept the truth. The kid is raw. When you can't out-muscle a D2 athlete and make a dump layup your so raw.

There was no muscle involved, he just missed a wide open layup, they'll drop in time

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I love how the people on this board are so closed-minded to other's comments.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i like how olander is playing, has improved every year

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I love how the people on this board are so closed-minded to other's comments.
if you're referring to your comment about nolan being raw, it didn't apply to that sequence of him missing layups and still getting the rebounds

Reaction Score
I know it's early, and I'm very cynical, but I'm afraid to say that Daniels is never going to be very good. If after 1 year at UConn he can't make an impact against AIC, then I'm pretty sure you can wrap that and put a bow on it. Too bad. Seems like a really hard worker.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I know it's early, and I'm very cynical, but I'm afraid to say that Daniels is never going to be very good. If after 1 year at UConn he can't make an impact against AIC, then I'm pretty sure you can wrap that and put a bow on it. Too bad. Seems like a really hard worker.
i think he'll be better than roscoe offensively... defensively we'll have to see

Reaction Score
First post of the BBALL season:

Positives so far:

1. Omar Comin'. Utility belt scorer, quick release, tough kid, confident.
2. Boats got the swagger
3. Olander found some confidence. Love him holding the ball in the post, surveying the defense. Has had several strong passes, strong moves to the cup. We'll see if he can score vs. bigger opponents, but the passing/poise should be a staple of his game. Very exciting to see his maturity. Could be a team leader.

Negatives so far:

1. We have absolutely no rim protection, at all, period. I have never seen uncontested layups like we've seen on these backdoors. None of our Bigs have the athleticism to get there from the weakside. That's very bad.

2. Shabazz gotta pick it up.

Reaction Score
Olander looks like his brother did against us last year

Reaction Score
Love the way the offense is operating through Olander, we'll have to see how it holds up against real comp but he showed flashes of it last year with his passing ability. I trust that he's going to make the right decision with the ball.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I'd like to see how they come out next exhibition game. The first one is always tough (kinda).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom