"11 Is Crazy" Paige Says | The Boneyard

"11 Is Crazy" Paige Says

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Ok, From the title, I thought she was referring to 11 NC's. Hotel Breakfast closing times, not so much

Glad she is in such good spirits and having lots of team and family visitors
@eebmg you nailed it. One of our dogs didn't get it.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Mid clip, she started to give some analysis on the WNBA playoffs but not deeply

Reaction Score
It is no ones job here to supply only the content you want. But it is a free country. Dislike away.
You know we don’t need to see everything in these young ladies lives. We are too damn old to be monitoring all their social media activity. What’s next? If it’s not basketball related, it’s over the line. You know it and many other agree. It’s kinda weird.

Reaction Score
@eebmg you nailed it. One of our dogs didn't get it.
Rocky, that wasn't nice !
Uconn's aren't DOG's they are Huskies. I got it!.

When I was 5 years old Mom gave me access to "stick on stars". I, because I didn't know how to use them, I stuck them on everything. Just an unrelated comment, Rocky.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You know we don’t need to see everything in these young ladies lives. We are too damn old to be monitoring all their social media activity. What’s next? If it’s not basketball related, it’s over the line. You know it and many other agree. It’s kinda weird.
I sort of agree. However, players are getting NIL contracts because of the traffic on their Twitter/Instagram pages. I’m torn - kids should have space, and privacy, but if someone is willing to pay them to post silly videos they might as well have fun and get paid for it.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
No, I don't know it. She just had surgery for a very serious injury and will have a year of recovery. Her state of mind is very much basketball news. Certainly these youngsters push stuff on line that is not basketball related and down right silly. Don't worry, I will not be publishing any TiK Tok dance offs between Azzi and Paige.

Reaction Score
I sort of agree. However, players are getting NIL contracts because of the traffic on their Twitter/Instagram pages. I’m torn - kids should have space, and privacy, but if someone is willing to pay them to post silly videos they might as well have fun and get paid for it.
I'm not a fan of NIL. I have been confused and conflicted over coaches getting millions and those we pay to see, got nothing. Compared to 3 or 5 million 50,000 in education isn't a fair shake. Fairness, and life is often unfair, dictates NIL. As long as NIL stays away from team chemistry, the classroom, the image of player to player--have at it.

Reaction Score
It is no ones job here to supply only the content you want. But it is a free country. Dislike away.
As @Nan has said more than once: The Boneyard is an owned and operated entity, not a democracy, nor is the USA for that Matter, it's a Republic. Freedom is a belief different meanings different people. NAN and others have taken the time to enforce that belief. Since disliking is in the soul, I guess we can all dislike!

Reaction Score
I'm very interested in her role with the team this season. Her court awareness makes her almost another coach and one who can work with her team as much as she likes and they want. I'm not sure how long she will be on crutches but I'd make her team captain and take advantage of her talents and people skills.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom