100% Fresh (Adam Sandler) | The Boneyard

100% Fresh (Adam Sandler)

Reaction Score
After seeing Sandler on SNL this weekend, I watched his Netflix special, 100% Fresh, that came out last fall. I thought it was excellent. After decades of mediocre movies, you forget how good of a stand-up/performer he was, and still is. I highly recommend. The format was a bit unique, in that it blended his bits from different shows, so it wasn't just him standing on the same stage the whole time.

Reaction Score
After seeing Sandler on SNL this weekend, I watched his Netflix special, 100% Fresh, that came out last fall. I thought it was excellent. After decades of mediocre movies, you forget how good of a stand-up/performer he was, and still is. I highly recommend. The format was a bit unique, in that it blended his bits from different shows, so it wasn't just him standing on the same stage the whole time.

I think Sandler has better acting chops than he's given credit for, just because he's appeared in so much dreck over the years. His performances in Punch Drunk Love and (even moreso) Spanglish were impressive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom