100 Days Out- Gut Check: How we feelin? | The Boneyard

100 Days Out- Gut Check: How we feelin?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Only 100 days out folks. Pretend we’re having fun all summer doing random stuff (sure lets picnic on the beach!) but in the back of our heads we know our beloved Huskies are merely 100 days away from smacking the Bulldogs in the face.

How we feeling? Excited? Nervous? Indifferent? I for one am stoked we’re going to be playing again. Excited is an understatement.

Reaction Score
Interested is how I would describe it. Haven’t played in a while will be interesting to see how the team looks.

1-3 wins is still the prediction. Just want to see improved play.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Worried, but I'll ease into optimistic by the time the season starts.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I am so looking forward to seeing them play for the first time in a year in a half. The thing I am very interested about is how they are bigger and in better shape than the last time we show them on the field.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
I will be amped up as kick-off approaches.

The universal red shirt should show as a big benefit. I am my expecting improvement in all phases of the game as our team will be less reliant on young players. Any cobwebs will dissipate after the 1st series.

This will be a big year for everyone with interest in the program. Need to win winnable games and compete in all games.

Reaction Score
I am excited. Having Mensah return as well as Cam Ross and Rose will give our QB's plenty to work with. I think fans will be ready to go by September. It has been too long waiting for Husky football.

Reaction Score
How we feeling? Excited? Nervous? Indifferent?
Just looking forward to the tailgate and games again. Excited, somewhat yes but too early as I follow all UConn sports, baseball not done yet, nervous not. Indifferent, I am at my age not much about sports makes me nervous it is a game someone else is playing. I do get very emotional come game time as I am a fanatic and the most so in our section to other fans delight. The cheer leader as it would be described.

Have to admit though in a very through garage spring clean out today the tailgate utensil bin, tarps, supplies and tool box got special attention. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom