10 Things we learned in the first 10 days of WCBB | The Boneyard

10 Things we learned in the first 10 days of WCBB

Reaction Score
That we have the nucleus of a powerhouse , scoring and defending. As we go further in the season I'm looking for us to get better and better. We still haven't had Caroline in the mix and I'm really looking forward for her contributions to the team. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Stanford is still Stanford
UConn is still UConn
SCar is still SCar
All three are loaded with talent

Tennessee is still Tennessee despite a talent upgrade.
I'm most curious to see if NCState is still NCState of the past 5 years or so.
Have we really learned anything about Stanford yet with their cream puff opening schedule? We’re about to learn a lot about them, though.

Reaction Score
Have we really learned anything about Stanford yet with their cream puff opening schedule? We’re about to learn a lot about them, though.
We’ve learned they can and do still go almost 3 deep at every position and give most of them meaningful minutes without a big difference - against cream puffs. Their third string has more talent than most teams’ first string.

Reaction Score
Their third string has more talent than most teams’ first string.
But their third string is not competitive with the rotation players on SC or UConn. Or even Texas for that matter. In those games, Tara will not play that much of her bench. Is her 5+3 complétive with Geno’s 5+3 or Dawn’s 5+4? That’s the only question that could be answered. My guess is in tomorrow’s games the answer will be “no.”

Reaction Score
The things that I have learned so far over these 10 or so days, some teams came into the season focused and some teams are still developing their chemistry.

Reaction Score
Marquette beat Texas today in the Bahamas. Just another talented Big East team to challenge UCONN.
Texas might drop from #3 to out of the top ten.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1. Dorka’s thumbs aren’t unbreakable
2. Never thumb wrestle Nika Muhl

Reaction Score
Marquette beat Texas today in the Bahamas. Just another talented Big East team to challenge UCONN.
Texas might drop from #3 to out of the top ten.
After the UConn spanking they received on National TV, they're still a bit disoriented. They'll recover eventually.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom