10 assistants who will be head coaches again soon | Page 2 | The Boneyard

10 assistants who will be head coaches again soon

Reaction Score
Diaco failed so miserably at UConn, that a an athletic program that is strapped for cash, spent millions of dollars so he simply wouldn't be here anymore.

That's how bad he is.

What I was told - is that when there is no "hope" that things will get any better - the cost of not making a change far outweighed the cost of making the change.

Reaction Score
All this negativity but you forget that Bob had the imagination to dream up the fake fake field goal. That alone should get him on the shortlist next time the Rutgers job opens.

Reaction Score
What happened to my comment on this thread? It appears to have been deleted. Weird. I used the word "puke," maybe that is a problem.
My post got deleted also. You're in good company. All I said was that any school that hires him is located on Bizarro World. Seemed like a harmless comment.

Reaction Score
Guys, he reinvented much of football. The "fake, fake field goal", taking the punt return out of the game, and the whole nutrition babble.

He is simply ahead of his time.
lol

Reaction Score
After some further thought, I referenced "fake news" to my deleted post. Is that the magic phrase for deletion Mods?
Maybe... potlitical posts typically get outted on this thing... but to the person responsible for deleting posts, can you blame anybody on this thread for the amount of venting they gotta get out? I mean, have you actually watched any games he's coached? or did you just listen to his pressers? Those press conferences had/kept me convinced... for a moment... until I (or we all) saw the product on the field...playing not to lose was never what UConn Football had evolved into.... and I still stand by my belief that we had enough talent in this program over the past 6 seasons to win way more games than we did... especially last year... we should been as good if not bette in '16 than '15... downright shameful...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
All this negativity but you forget that Bob had the imagination to dream up the fake fake field goal. That alone should get him on the shortlist next time the Rutgers job opens.
Have we ever figured out what that was supposed to accomplish? Besides messing up the kicker.

Reaction Score
Can't wait until he tells The Michigan Alumni about Batman eating fish cakes. Both Diaco and Warde would be dumped into Lake Michigan at the first mention of fishcakes

Reaction Score
Can't wait until he tells The Michigan Alumni about Batman eating fish cakes. Both Diaco and Warde would be dumped into Lake Michigan at the first mention of fishcakes
Except that he's coaching at Nebraska.:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom